Thread: Locations to recommend?

Account Suspended

Default Locations to recommend?

Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

Maybe even have location scout photos?

Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

Maybe even have location scout photos?
    Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.
    How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like.
    GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....
    That is in the works, need to take out a mortgage or 2 first. But, then, still not in Singapore.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Every place is unique to me. I can go a place shoot many times, and it can be different each time.

There are lot of places out there in Singapore where you can shoot but maybe you have not found it yet....

tats y the thread starter wanted to compile a list ..
    somehow no one is willing to share?