Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Locations to recommend?

  1. #1
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    138

    Default Locations to recommend?

    Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

    Maybe even have location scout photos?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arampan
    Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

    Maybe even have location scout photos?
    Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.
    How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

    I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

    I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like.
    GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....
    That is in the works, need to take out a mortgage or 2 first. But, then, still not in Singapore.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In this small world
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Every place is unique to me. I can go a place shoot many times, and it can be different each time.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    310

    Default

    There are lot of places out there in Singapore where you can shoot but maybe you have not found it yet....

  8. #8

    Default

    tats y the thread starter wanted to compile a list ..
    somehow no one is willing to share?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •