Thread: behind my windscreen

Default behind my windscreen

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Bro, what happened? Suddenly go into mega super duper abstract mode. Someone threw a watermelon at ur windscreen ah?

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo.com
    Bro, what happened? Suddenly go into mega super duper abstract mode. Someone threw a watermelon at ur windscreen ah?
    no lah.... was at a red traffic light, behind a car...my windscreen was fogging up due to the aircon, and one streak of water on the outside meandered down (vertical curvy streak on the left hand side). the "red mist" are from the red tail lights of the car in front diffused through the fogged up windscreen. same for the rest of the lights in the bg. shot was taken with my vga phone at around 7pm.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no lah.... was at a red traffic light, behind a car...my windscreen was fogging up due to the aircon, and one streak of water on the outside meandered down (vertical curvy streak on the left hand side). the "red mist" are from the red tail lights of the car in front diffused through the fogged up windscreen. same for the rest of the lights in the bg. shot was taken at around 7pm, so the sky was a dark blue.
    oooh. heng ah. i tot i must go help u chop the bugger into pieces. cya next week