Thread: Which shops sell non-photographic Crumpler bags

Default Which shops sell non-photographic Crumpler bags

....at the lowest prices in town?

A friend of mine is looking for a messenger bag but I have no idea which shop here has a good range at good prices. I only know of the Heeren shop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    KH

the crumpler outlet at wheelock place.. 2nd floor, behind the apple shop

The other would be at Paragon, Orchard.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Hey thanks guys.

Given that both these shops are in the Orchard Road belt, would their prices be about the same?

The Heeren shop is the official Crumpler boutique, as is the one at Paragon so both should be similarly priced at the RRP

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    The Heeren shop is the official Crumpler boutique, as is the one at Paragon so both should be similarly priced at the RRP
    Eh thanks.

This friend of mine went to the Heeren shop and 'discovered' that the prices locally are more than in Sydney. Or at least that's what she thinks. You guys know any better?

The most expensive Crumpler sling camera bag, the 7 Million, is only $140+/-. Look for the prices at the sg site, www.crumplersg.com I think their site's price should be in SGD instead of the specified USD as I know the Paragon's branch sells the 7 Million at the price above.

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    The most expensive Crumpler sling camera bag, the 7 Million, is only $140+/-. Look for the prices at the sg site, www.crumplersg.com I think their site's price should be in SGD instead of the specified USD as I know the Paragon's branch sells the 7 Million at the price above.
    Hey that's useful. Thanks man.

Try go to MIZ 29 at century sq tampines or queensway shopping centre. They a few crumpler selling quite cheap.
    Nepotism will never end....:thumbsd:

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    Try go to MIZ 29 at century sq tampines or queensway shopping centre. They a few crumpler selling quite cheap.
    Hey even better. They are genuine Crumpler I presume?

yupe they are... there is tallee and a few other design... and they have nice sales man.