Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Pay and pay more service

Woah. I dunno how folks can keep it below 2GB. I consider myself a casual user, mainly serving the Internet and forums, push email and the usual social networking apps. I can never go below 4GB... I'm still on 3G now... But contract is up end of the month...
    KF Photography
    Thanks for viewing!

Default Re: Another Pay and pay more service

People who keep stressing they never exceed their plan, ya ya ya BIG deal, so be it (who the hell know EXACTLY what/how u use). Obviously these Telcoms ain't able to earn much from traditional phone calls and sms due to recent data based Whatsapp, Viber etc. Cutting down data limit (under the pretense of NOT-that-fast-AND-reliable-4G networking) and increasing exceeding usage charges is the way to go.

BUT Have it (more data limit) and not need it is BETTER than need it and not have it. Do you have to wait till those sucky Telcom to even stop giving "free" data and start complaining later?
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

If you use android devices you can monitor usage and what apps sucks how many bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    People who keep stressing they never exceed their plan, ya ya ya BIG deal, so be it (who the hell know EXACTLY what/how u use). Obviously these Telcoms ain't able to earn much from traditional phone calls and sms due to recent data based Whatsapp, Viber etc. Cutting down data limit (under the pretense of NOT-that-fast-AND-reliable-4G networking) and increasing exceeding usage charges is the way to go.

BUT Have it (more data limit) and not need it is BETTER than need it and not have it. Do you have to wait till those sucky Telcom to even stop giving "free" data and start complaining later?
    Why so depressed?

Obviously those who never exceed it know either how to control excessive mobile gaming and wasteful usage (i know people who can game the whole day. Who knows how they do their work), or they know when to switch to available Wi-Fi networks when those are available.

Some streaming services allow you to download content to your mobile first, so smart people will choose to use Wi-Fi for those large files that will kill the free GBs that come with the plan. Others will just continue to stubbornly use their data plan for that.

Another reason is that many people decided to end their home internet plans and just tether to their mobile phones. 2 inferences: 1) you hit the limit quickly, or 2) the telco realizes that it's killing a business unit.

Default Re: Another Pay and pay more service

Why so think-everyone-the-same-as you?

Obviously not everyone have access to WIFI and had to rely on cellular data.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12