Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Users of O2 Mini

Deregistered

syrinx: Given your old phone comparing with your O2, definitely you'd love it and not regret,

I'll need to sell my 7250i and T665G to partially fund the O2 if I decide to. Lucky thing is I'm able to get the set cheap, so at least heart won't be that pain...

But don't want to regret buying ... hehehe..., syrinx lend me ur set use for a week or so?

huh? then I use what? Your 7250i? Nooooo, thank you...

Can lend you to try try a bit during NUG but... after that, you're on your own man....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by syrinx
    huh? then I use what? Your 7250i? Nooooo, thank you...

Can lend you to try try a bit during NUG but... after that, you're on your own man....
    Wah lao... we so friend friend liao... use my 7250i for a while la... lend me the O2 for a week to test it out... lai lai... somemore u very long no appear for NUG liao. Come come...

heh heh, my bro also offer his 7250i to use for awhile... you say leh?

when is NUG nowadays? Don't see any postings.

Deregistered

syrinx: Piang.. I not your brother.. I your good friend... good buddy... helper of your purchase for D70 leh... different ma... I and u more close than you and your brother

PM'd you on NUG info.

I'm no O2 user, thou I'm kinda attracted to the XPhoneII, and I've done some research on it. Being a SE User, I think the O2's battery life is not that amazing. You might wanna ask around to check how long does the battery last for an average user... cos the LCD will definately drain batt faster cos of it's size...

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    2) The 8 minute bluetooth limit. If you're using a bluetooth headset, expect to get your call cut off after you pass 8 minutes. You can hear the other party but they can't hear you. This is because the device auto shuts off. You have to press the 'On' button again and the call can continue as normal. Small problem but irritating. There are new firmware that fixes this but I'm waiting for the official one from O2.
    Where to get the firmware..??? it's driving me nuts

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    I'm no O2 user, thou I'm kinda attracted to the XPhoneII, and I've done some research on it. Being a SE User, I think the O2's battery life is not that amazing. You might wanna ask around to check how long does the battery last for an average user... cos the LCD will definately drain batt faster cos of it's size...
    Yep... The O2 Mini's battery life from my understanding lasts max a day IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    After the battery is flat, will the data be gone? Or the the data is stored in a backup battery???

1 max ix with voice and SMS usage right??? If rarely call and mostly SMS, will it be lasted for 2 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    After the battery is flat, will the data be gone? Or the the data is stored in a backup battery???

1 max ix with voice and SMS usage right??? If rarely call and mostly SMS, will it be lasted for 2 days?
    mine most sms, phone calls.... i dun use it for entertain (ie mp3player,games etc) mine last for 2days

Depending ...

If I use mp3 for 4 hrs + talking and surfing net for 2 hrs ... then u may not see a whole day battery.

O2 (previous and current) is notorious for its poor battery span. It is advisable to tag along another battery for heavy usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    Yes they will be gone. The backup battery is meant for you to change battery. It wouldn't last long if your main battery is flat.

Cheers
    John

I 've heard some phone dealers saying that there will be a new version of the o2 mini coming out soon.

I was going to get the the o2 mini as well, but the short battery life made it think about waiting for a 'newer version.'

Anyone else heard the same thing?

Deregistered

You mean O2 can change battery?

Yeah O2 Mini will come out with the black version with more features, but price wise I'm pretty unsure, right now I can get the O2 for less than 850, if the new one comes out unless it's near 900+ else I'm seriously not interested in it.

Yeah O2 Mini will come out with the black version with more features, but price wise I'm pretty unsure, right now I can get the O2 for less than 850, if the new one comes out unless it's near 900+ else I'm seriously not interested in it.
    Confirm? Black Version? That's cool man. I hope there's built in wireless. But any news when it's coming out?
    The best reward in life is laughter

Deregistered

I have no idea as I hear these from others too.

I don't know if I should get the O2 Mini or wait...

Yes the main battery can be changed.

As for the new mini, no news out officially but I want a 3G one.

Cheers
    John

Deregistered

I guess I have no use for a 3G one, I'm a very easily satisfied person

Glad to know I can change battery for the O2 Mini, seems like I don't really need to withstrain myself any further from purchasing apart from waiting for my sister to get back to me on the best package she can find

I wrote them and was told mid april but obviously they missed their own deadline! As for where to get, you need to sign on to their support website. In the meantime, just press the call button

Quote Originally Posted by J.J
    Where to get the firmware..??? it's driving me nuts

I don't know if I should get the O2 Mini or wait...
    买 买 买
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast