Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are my sneakers weird?

I think you should wear the grafitti sneakers with Clubsnap Polo t-shirt.

This is one great way to advertise the fact of you being a ClubSnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by markteo
    ya, the design on this shoe is by a famous american graffiti artist...that's why they call it the grafitti converse...
    no wonder
    Anyway its up to ur own preference lah. For me i dont think i am brave enough to wear this

ya i m only 19. maybe i should have bought a 'tamer' converse sneaker instead of this....

no way man, if you are older, you will not be caught dead wearing it, i say just wear it if you like it, reflects your own style at your age.

I agree with B&S ...

I remembered I used to read a book , cant remember the title already..
    " Do something tat u never ever did before" was 1 of the quote inside the book ..

So I bought a hollister polo T online .. quite expensive imo
    Is PINK in colour with green/white strips, cos I did not want to wear a pink polo T from Giordano. Teh streets are fill with such polo T...

A bright yellow and green T shirt from old navy.

I wore them and pose in front of the mirror .. And I think it totally sucks ..
    And after 3 months they still inside my cabinet. New and brand new .. with tag

So are u keen ? It can go well with your shoes .. sell u

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    I agree with B&S ...

I remembered I used to read a book , cant remember the title already..
    " Do something tat u never ever did before" was 1 of the quote inside the book ..

So I bought a hollister polo T online .. quite expensive imo
    Is PINK in colour with green/white strips, cos I did not want to wear a pink polo T from Giordano. Teh streets are fill with such polo T...

A bright yellow and green T shirt from old navy.

I wore them and pose in front of the mirror .. And I think it totally sucks ..
    And after 3 months they still inside my cabinet. New and brand new .. with tag

So are u keen ? It can go well with your shoes .. sell u
    haha, no lah

do u think i should stick with these brightly coloured & multicolored laces, or replace the shoes with the original white lace? coz i think mostly girls like to use brightly colored laces (shocking pink/lime green etc) for their adidas/converse etc sneakers.....

then since i'm a guy, if ppl see my shoes with such colorful laces, they may think i'm 'ah kua', or even think i'm gay. I wouldn't want that kind of perception man....
    you really care about what people think about you????? Let them think whatever they want, people will always think and put labels on others,

Hong Sien

What? I heard no money.
    Go to your nearest neighbourhood Bata shop, get 1 white pair, and DIY.

Bright colorful shoelaces?

I used to hang them on my schoolbag in the 80's......didn't know they're still in.......

Quote Originally Posted by eagles_creek
    Bright colorful shoelaces?

I used to hang them on my schoolbag in the 80's......didn't know they're still in.......
    ya, i think they're not in anymore. coz i had to ask around so many shoe shops b4 finally getting those colored laces. i asked so many shoe shops in queensway, all don have.... so i finally got them at a shoe shop at the basement of peninsula shopping ctr.

Default Re: Are my sneakers weird?

Looks cool to me. Takes alot of confident to wear that shoes, but hey, who's stopping you? Sometimes, I wish I have the courage to do such that kind of stuffs e.g. like dyeing my hair to funky colors etc, but scare people comment... Hehe.. Cheers.

yes, it is weird, doesn't look cool at all!

If your attitude is cool! a white converse is cool enough! you don't need to be someone else, be yourself. Don't be someone you are not comfortable.

looks cool to me. i dont mind wearing it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12