Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial-D Race Queen Pageant

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    *haii* I know it sounds really ironically but at least for myself, I know why she needs as low profile as possible. Of cos, u may say joining such contest will not help her do so. Well, I guess she is still doing things that she likes. If she gives it up, we will not see her around anymore. Whatever she does, she gets my support as a friend.... she has enuff exposure from the last motorshow liao. Thanks ALL for your kind understanding !

* GO FOR IT GIRL !!!! * .... I mean tmr
    Well, I voted for her too, cause I think she does have the X factors. I believe many CSers here will also support her, but I think it would be unfair to the majority here if we can't or advised not to post her pics, I find it disturbing, that as photogs, posting pics is a show of support and maybe admiration to what the model can produce in a pic. I mean how ironic can this get? Too me, if she can't handle the limelight, take a bow and leave (saying this in a nice way)...ho-hum.....life goes on....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Which ever it may be, for the sake of not hurting her, I shall remove her pictures from her. I sincerely apologize. I really do not know that she do not want her pictures to be published.

Cassandra, if you are reading this thread, I sincerely apologize for posting your pictures here. I shall remove it now. Hope it didn't bring too much unnecessary inconvenience to you. All the best for your competition!
    dun think Cass will even know of your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    dun think Cass will even know of your existence.
    Doesn't matter. Take it as I am non-existent. Whether she knows or not, it's okay. At least I dare to face reality and not hide if one day the question was asked, "Who post my picture up in ClubSnap without my permission?".

I don't know if it is really true that she doesn't want her pictures published. I rather give a benefit of a doubt. I apologized already. I didn't know.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Doesn't matter. Take it as I am non-existent. Whether she knows or not, it's okay. At least I dare to face reality and not hide if one day the question was asked, "Who post my picture up in ClubSnap without my permission?".

I don't know if it is really true that she doesn't want her pictures published. I rather give a benefit of a doubt. I apologized already. I didn't know.
    Don't be so "Ba" cananot?..

If you take pics in public, you are the author of the pics, means it belongs to you. And you have the rights to publish or post if you deem acceptable for public viewing......
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn

If you take pics in public, you are the author of the pics, means it belongs to you. And you have the rights to publish or post if you deem acceptable for public viewing......
    I know... Aiyah, just wanna be nice that's all lah. Don't want to hurt anybody, including those whom I don't know. In this case, I don't know if it is true that she doesn't want her pictures to be publish mah. If doing so will cause unhappiness, then I take it off lor.

Unless that thread about her not wanting to be published isn't posted lah, then of course I would want to put her pictures here so everybody to see and admire and talk about the event tomorrow. But since someone mentioned it, I want to play safe lah.
    My Photo Albums

Which ever it may be, for the sake of not hurting her, I shall remove her pictures from her. I sincerely apologize. I really do not know that she do not want her pictures to be published.

Cassandra, if you are reading this thread, I sincerely apologize for posting your pictures here. I shall remove it now. Hope it didn't bring too much unnecessary inconvenience to you. All the best for your competition!
    Man, please leh. Don't sound so apologetic as if you have done grievous mistake... Sigh...

Okay okay!
    My Photo Albums

what's wrong with posting her pics here? let more ppl appreciate her beauty!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Actually nothing wrong lor. But, you know lah, I also don't want to be bombarded with a lot of unnecessary things lah. So I play safe lah.
    My Photo Albums

Default Someone will ask you guys to remove your avatar

It happened to me before, so watch out guys, someone may/will ask you to remove your avatar (if it's Cassandra picture)...

Wah... Even avatar also cannot ah? Too strict already ba...
    My Photo Albums

This world is like that ... too many sore eyes everywhere just take it easy bro.

BTW tomorrow i will be there too ! if wanna meet up and chit chat just spot for a guy with a stealth reporter with harness and a EOS 5 thats me dont be shy wor just walk up and say hi then got more people better wont be so boring .. will be there at ard 9 to recee the place
    Last edited by S11loop; 6th May 2005 at 11:59 PM.

Tell me the colour you will be wearing lah. Me newbie so don't know what clothes you mentioned le... Then we can do the shoot together. I can learn too.
    My Photo Albums

Tell me the colour you will be wearing lah. Me newbie so don't know what clothes you mentioned le... Then we can do the shoot together. I can learn too.
    eh ... think i will be wearing something white ba ... not sure but suppose will be there with a small group of 3 people so think might be easy to spot us

ya lah u c a short n fat guy with big cam...tats me loh

Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    ya lah u c a short n fat guy with big cam...tats me loh
    handsome and charming

Quote Originally Posted by budiman
    It happened to me before, so watch out guys, someone may/will ask you to remove your avatar (if it's Cassandra picture)...
    You mean like mine
    Don't think she will ask me to remove lah. I had a nice long chat with her at the last IT show. I Think she's more worried of her photos being leeched to somewhere else.
    Last edited by Dann; 7th May 2005 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn

/me see my goosebumps popping out... tong beh diao...

so tow kay, u going later?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Might stop by there after work,.. but only can leave office at 1.30pm near Tiong Bahru.. hope not too late to reach there.
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

so far who are going ?
    Me for sure to be there as its only 1 bus stop away from my house lolz

Never met any of u guys ... so maybe take this apportunity to meet ? =)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast