Yo bros and sis,
When it came to where to shop for camera stuff, I have all the ideas and shops... but when it came to tablet... I am a goner.
I am currently shopping for a window 8 tablets, the only shops I know are those in Funan... Harvey Norman and Challengers, I wonder would these shops sell more expensive and if there is a street price for these tablets.
Also it would be most kind if bros with experience with window 8 tablets advise me on which one is great. I know I have to go down to have a test myself, but what I like to know is this,
1) How responsive is the screen
2) Any bad lagging when I am running a couple of programs,
3) Is the OS, a full Window 8 OS, where i can install my lotus notes in it because I need it to run my company's email
4) Are these 3G or WiFi supported.
My budget is quite limited... anywhere below 1k (actually looking at S$500 to S$800)
Currently I am reading reviews of
1) Asus Vivotab Smart (around 699 from Harvey Norman)
2) Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 (not sure how much it is selling though.)
3) Acers ME510 (read some bad reviews though, so really not sure and it is at around 7xx if I am not wrong).
Hope that you guys could help me up