Thread: HOw to do this in photoshop PS?

Default HOw to do this in photoshop PS?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...f9ec33cb76.jpg
    [edited by megaweb coz' the above shot is not from the poster]

i hv try few others photo by adjusting the opcity.. but it not work... .. anyone can help? i get this photo from photosig.com .
    thanks in advance !
    Last edited by megaweb; 5th May 2005 at 11:22 AM.

playing with the opacity probably wont work for this scenario.

In fact, what you should try is to play with some layer masks..
    please provide me the raw photos if you have any, and will try to work on in for you.

Cheers!
    My Gallery at DeviantART http://waiaung.deviantart.com

layer mask... ok i'll try it.. so far i not yet hv proper pic to merge up. Cz still in trail period. Means simply shoot one. By the way. Must using the RAW format to do so? Any website that Hv proper guide? Thanks ya~!

Quote Originally Posted by siaokia
    layer mask... ok i'll try it.. so far i not yet hv proper pic to merge up. Cz still in trail period. Means simply shoot one. By the way. Must using the RAW format to do so? Any website that Hv proper guide? Thanks ya~!
    No need to use RAW. Plenty of websites with guides. Google it and you will find. I will briefly explain how I do it to combine 2 images.

1) Select your base image. This base image will be one with a background that encompases the entire movement you wish to show. This need not neccessariy be the first shot in your sequence. Open that in Photoshop.

2) Open the next image in the sequence. Copy this and paste it in the base image as a new layer. (new layer is automatically created). You can close the second image after this.

3) You should now have the second image pasted over the base image. Press F7 if you can't see your layer window.

4) With the second layer selected, click on Layer-> Layer Mask->Hide All. Can't remember the exact command name. I'm writing this off my head :-)
    After this is done, only the base image is seen. That's okay.

5) Select the paint brush and a suitable size. Make sure that your colour selection is black and background is white.(there's a hotkey for this but can't remember). Now, the black paint that you apply to this image will be the second image. Isn't that cooool? I love this. If you painted salah you can press 'X' to select white and undo. Once you've painted in the bits of the second image you want, you can also use the 'Move' tool to position the guy in the right place. This is useful when you took the shots without tripod and the sequence does not follow a nice curve/line that you want.

6) Painting in the rest is just a matter of applying the same steps.

I hope this helps and encourages you to try this. All I can say is that with this, the 3fps rate on my D70 is not enough :-(

Sean.
    Last edited by seankyh; 7th May 2005 at 12:48 AM.