Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: JP Lao Tiko on TV

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Talking JP Lao Tiko on TV

    Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sembawang, Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Sekali he is one of us here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    he like that kym ng ah ? ahdoi !!

  4. #4
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    Haha... can see one lao ah pek with a slr, happily following kym ng around wherever she goes on the ch8 jurong point program... must learn from this old man and his bravado... i mean, shamelessness
    i think i remembered a old man using a manual SLR and manual tele lens to shoot female idols from the sides one...

    if my memory serves me well.. he was using a Nikon MF camera...

    are we talking on the same man ????

  5. #5

    Default

    Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald?

  6. #6
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Is he an old man with specs, a bit bald?
    abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    abit bald is yes... but specs.. erm.. well i am nt sure thou...
    So far I have seen the same old man everytime during Mediacorp events.

  8. #8

    Default

    could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
    in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?

  9. #9

    Default

    I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was.

  10. #10
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xieyuqi
    could he be just a photographer with mediacorp?
    in charge of taking outdoor event shoots?
    that's a good idea! maybe he could PS mediacorp's corporate logo and print out his own ID card...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    I once covered a malay wedding at a void deck in bedok area. An elderly man with an EOS 50 appeared out of no where and start shooting along my side. First I thought he was one of the family friends. But when he was trying to chat with me, he was asked not to do so by the organizer as I was doing my job. He later then disappeared. Later then we realised the was not even invited to the wedding and no one knows who he was.
    like tat also can...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12

    Default

    Is it a old guy wearing a long sleeve shirt? I used to see him for all the Shopping center catwalk events. Him and another not so old guy with a videocam.

  13. #13

    Default

    Gentlemen... please...



    STOP ALL YOUR NAME CALING!
    and Sehsuan, you won't wan mi to call you XXXXX xXXXX XXXX do you?

    TREAD CLOSED!

    Mod
    Kopitiam.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •