Thread: [Baobab Photo] Urban Portrait Lighting Workshop with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept 8am

Default [Baobab Photo] Urban Portrait Lighting Workshop with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept 8am

Urban Portraits Workshop with Damien Lovegrove

16 September 8:00am-4:30pm ONLY 3 Places Left!

Fee: $845 for Full Day Workshop (Lunch included)

Maximum Group Size: 6 Participants

Workshop Description

This 1 day street portraits workshop teaches Aspiring and Professional Photographers how to master portrait lighting on location with easily-portable gear. Learn how to capture dramatic portraits of a professional model outdoors and indoors using a combination of natural light, reflectors and off-camera flash.

You’ll learn how to work with speedlights (flashguns) in Manual mode as you photograph a professional model in some of Singapore’s iconic and rustic locations.

Damien will inspire you with his unique ability to ‘see’ and create striking photographs where you may think none exist and he’ll stretch your creativity and technical skills, encouraging you beyond your usual photographic comfort zone.

Workshop Shoot Schedule

8:00am Meet at Venue tbc for coffee and introductions

8:30am Location Shoot session 1

10:00am Refreshment stop

10:30am Location Shoot session 2

12:00pm Lunch break

1:00pm Location Shoot session 3

2:30pm Refreshment stop

3:00pm Location Shoot session 4

4:30pm Close

About Damien

Damien Lovegrove has become one of the foremost trainers of photography and entrepreneurial business strategies in our industry. A published writer and regular columnist, Damien learned his trade as a cameraman and lighting director during 14 years at the BBC and has traveled the globe sharing his knowledge and expertise.

“Photography fascinates me” declares Damien. “Creating instant pictures using a technically intricate process is electrifying, and if done well the pictures can have great value too. Making pictures is something I’ve enjoyed throughout my life, and if I could paint quickly I’d probably be doing that instead. Much of my photography is inspired by a burning enthusiasm within me” explains Damien. “Picking up a camera gives me such a rush that I’m instantly driven to create pictures.”

The Guild of Photographers has given its ultimate accolade, that of ‘Master of the Craft’ to Damien in recognition of his skills and commitment to the art of photography and the training thereof. The award has only been given to 5 other photographers throughout the world!

Book online at Damien Lovegrove Portrait Photography Workshops Singapore | Baobab Photo Digital Photography Courses

For more info, email karen@baobabphoto.com

Default Re: [Baobab Photo] Urban Portrait Lighting Workshop with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept 8am

Only 2 Places Left. Book online at http://baobabphoto.com/school/lovegrove-workshops/

Default Re: [Baobab Photo] Urban Portrait Lighting Workshop with Damien Lovegrove 16 Sept 8am

ONLY 2 Places Left. Don't miss the chance to learn Portrait and Lighting techniques from one of the best in the business!
    Register now at http://baobabphoto.com/school/lovegrove-workshops/

ONLY 1 Place Left. Don't miss the chance to learn on-location lighting from a true master and veteran British photographer!
    Register now at http://baobabphoto.com/school/lovegrove-workshops/