Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38637883868788899093 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1928

Thread: Selamat Datang ke KlubSNAP (Looking for all Malaysian and Indonesian speaking!!!!)

  1. #1741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longman
    wah, ni panjang dari KL...

    Selamat Datang!!!!

    Apaa khabar orang KL?
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  2. #1742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AixisOfJustice
    Covering the above event with a group of photog friends from PSS for 24hrs from 30th Jul 05, 4p.m. to 31st Jul 05 6p.m.

    Here's a couple of photos I like. Tell me what you all think.

    The rest can be found here: http://axisofjustice.multiply.com/photos/album/12



    This is unique! Stylo milo brader!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  3. #1743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squalle
    This is what I shot today.
    No theme. nothing special in mind
    first time I joined Azure's AG outing
    Please give comments.

    http://community.webshots.com/album/409365453kYeAgR
    I like the blue plastic chair and the letter boxes (coloured version). seems to tell a story. The chair seems to have only 3 legs also.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  4. #1744

    Default

    kawan kawan... semua mesti pergi tengok cerita born into brothels... its damn awesome!

  5. #1745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    I like the blue plastic chair and the letter boxes (coloured version). seems to tell a story. The chair seems to have only 3 legs also.
    how do u find the x-processing? how far away from the real x-process?

    yea chair has 3 legs only.
    found those things (chair & letterbox) at an old HDB estate. going to abandoned in the future I guess. there are still ppl staying there, but very very few.

    about BORN INTO BROTHELS, yea very nice
    watched it once. ordering the DVD from amazon, but pre-order la. not released yet

  6. #1746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squalle
    how do u find the x-processing? how far away from the real x-process?

    yea chair has 3 legs only.
    found those things (chair & letterbox) at an old HDB estate. going to abandoned in the future I guess. there are still ppl staying there, but very very few.

    about BORN INTO BROTHELS, yea very nice
    watched it once. ordering the DVD from amazon, but pre-order la. not released yet
    which x-process pics?.. iv got some too.. hehe yeah the show is awesome!.. i watched it in sch today. the dvd akan datang in september. power lah itu cerita!

  7. #1747

    Default

    Some shots taken @ RI yesterday evening .


    Congrats to Dr william Tan

    some pics to share


    1)





    2)




    3)




    cheers

  8. #1748

    Default

    bum, tau mana aku leh dapat cita pulp fiction uncut tak?

  9. #1749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    bum, tau mana aku leh dapat cita pulp ficyion uncut tak?

    hi nal . . .

    apa khabar ko ?

  10. #1750

    Default

    baik. =) sorry tak datang geylang. busy lah at werk..

  11. #1751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    bum, tau mana aku leh dapat cita pulp fiction uncut tak?
    tau... tapi taknak bilang.. hahaha

  12. #1752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radiation
    Some shots taken @ RI yesterday evening .


    Congrats to Dr william Tan

    some pics to share


    1)





    2)




    3)




    cheers
    woiii apa lense lu pakai ni!.. gambar number 1 power.. ps sikit arh die pe langit.. hahaha

  13. #1753

    Default

    rabak!! nanti kau nye sandal tercabut terus baru tau!! hahahaha

  14. #1754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    rabak!! nanti kau nye sandal tercabut terus baru tau!! hahahaha
    hahahaha aku dah pakai wire.. haha gi tanglin mall.. aku lupa nama dia.. atau HMV lah.. mesti ada nye.. hey siapa2 ada Raging Bull, Casino dan Goodfellas ??..

  15. #1755

    Default

    ahhh.. gi johor beli DVD! ada belambak seh..
    cuma pulp fiction jer takde

  16. #1756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    ahhh.. gi johor beli DVD! ada belambak seh..
    cuma pulp fiction jer takde
    ahhh the next time you gi johor kirim boleh??... Raging Bull, Casino dan Goodfellas??. pls!... i really2 need those films.

  17. #1757

    Default

    lah.. kirim lak.. kalau kena saman aku kirim kau eh?

  18. #1758
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default Tak cakap siang siang...

    Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    ahhh.. gi johor beli DVD! ada belambak seh..
    cuma pulp fiction jer takde
    Baru ballik dari chino.....belambak DVD.....ad jugak nampak PF....

    rgds,
    sulhan

  19. #1759

    Default

    hi bro's

    ni ada 1 pic yg aku nak share dari geylang serai nya shoot .




    terima kasih banyak banyak

  20. #1760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radiation
    hi bro's

    ni ada 1 pic yg aku nak share dari geylang serai nya shoot .




    terima kasih banyak banyak
    Fantastic composition!! Subject and background documents the times and culture well.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •