Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1928

Thread: Selamat Datang ke KlubSNAP (Looking for all Malaysian and Indonesian speaking!!!!)

  1. #1321

    Default

    Here's a photo to share.. posted before at other forum...

    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Sungguh bagus!!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  3. #1323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Sungguh bagus!!
    bulleh!

  4. #1324

    Default

    razor, saiful ... gambar korang menyeramkan ... nasib aku bukak pagi ni ... kalau malam semalam, mesti takleh tido ... hehehe ... excellent work !

  5. #1325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AixisOfJustice
    razor, saiful ... gambar korang menyeramkan ... nasib aku bukak pagi ni ... kalau malam semalam, mesti takleh tido ... hehehe ... excellent work !
    Terima Kasih Bro! me sleeping early tonight.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  6. #1326
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    eastern side . . .
    Posts
    250

    Default

    hi teman teman . . .

    selamat malam ya . . .

  7. #1327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amirhamzah1980
    hi teman teman . . .

    selamat malam ya . . .
    selamat malam~~~

  8. #1328

  9. #1329

    Default

    heeehee.. selamat siang semua :P
    *lari jauh2*

  10. #1330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDivine
    heeehee.. selamat siang semua :P
    *lari jauh2*
    alamak ini budak!... eh join kami lah this friday...

  11. #1331

    Default Fiesta @ Golden Landmark

    Geng,

    As above. Bermula besok, 1st July, dan hari Sabtu, 2nd July.

    Ada persembahan dari artis tanahair dan juga dari Malaysia, dikir barat, tarian, fashion show ...

    Yg minat shopping pulak ada gerai-gerai menjual bermacam-macam barang.

  12. #1332

    Default

    BIJI meeting tomorrow!!! So how many people dropping out? Hope takde, mesti gerek kalau ramai ramai. Sekarang confirm kat mana? Kat Kampung Glam ke Amirah's. I tak tahu Amirah kat mana, jadi kalau lambat, ertinya, hilang... dan akan telpon sesiapa for direction.
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

  13. #1333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar
    BIJI meeting tomorrow!!! So how many people dropping out? Hope takde, mesti gerek kalau ramai ramai. Sekarang confirm kat mana? Kat Kampung Glam ke Amirah's. I tak tahu Amirah kat mana, jadi kalau lambat, ertinya, hilang... dan akan telpon sesiapa for direction.
    ahh saya rasa we all meeting at kampong glam 1st then make our way to amirah's.. tak tau.. kena tunggu chip razor.

  14. #1334

    Default

    Cepat2! Peminat lomo ... kat B&S ada org jual Holga 120s ... 5 sets going for $35 each!!!

  15. #1335

    Default

    another photo to share, shot with my 2nd hand fz20.



    Will be submitting this photo for the panasonic competition for lumix users by tomorrow. Participants are based on the lumix outing held by panasonic last sunday. 20 participants, so maximum number of entries will be 20. What do you think? any chance? he he he...
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

  16. #1336

    Default

    selamat petang kawan-kawan!!!~~~

  17. #1337

    Default

    wah semua senyap aja?.. semua simpan untuk malam ini pe?... hahaha

  18. #1338

    Default Traditional Dance from West Sumatra

    Hello all braders!. Just got this today!! Come, Come, Come!!!

    Dear all,

    The Malay Heritage Centre is hosting a dance performance by a group of young artists from Padang, West Sumatera. 2 classic Minagkabau dance will be featured, including the all-time favourite Tari Piring where dancers dance on broken ceramics.

    Details are as follows:

    EVENT: DANCE PERFORMANCE FROM WEST SUMATERA, INDONESIA
    DATE: 2 JULY 2005, SATURDAY
    TIME: 8.00 PM
    VENUE: THEATRE, MALAY HERITAGE CENTRE (beside the Sultan Mosque)
    85 SULTAN GATE
    SINGAPORE 198501

    CHARGES : FREE
    OPEN TO THE PUBLIC



    You are cordially invited to attend and/or cover the performance. We also hope you can assist us by kindly publicising this event in your respective media and spreading the word to family and friends.

    For more information, please feel free to contact me at the numbers below.


    Many thanks and best regards
    Aminah Omar
    DID: 6391-0453
    HP: 96945722
    Email: aminah@malayheritage.org.sg

  19. #1339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar
    another photo to share, shot with my 2nd hand fz20.



    Will be submitting this photo for the panasonic competition for lumix users by tomorrow. Participants are based on the lumix outing held by panasonic last sunday. 20 participants, so maximum number of entries will be 20. What do you think? any chance? he he he...
    hmmm...detail tak keliatan...crop sikit ah...pump with b/w...but still it's a begitu ajelah shot...hmmm aku tak pernah try shoot harimau tu. mayb nx time, aku pegi zoo.
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  20. #1340
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    301

    Default

    HARI2MAU!!
    hahaha....
    jumpa di arab st in 1hr 40min time...



    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    hmmm...detail tak keliatan...crop sikit ah...pump with b/w...but still it's a begitu ajelah shot...hmmm aku tak pernah try shoot harimau tu. mayb nx time, aku pegi zoo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •