Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 459

Thread: The Force is strong here...

  1. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    you mean something like this?




    siao.haha..Jedi gear is the easiest i feel....anyone?

  2. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    siao.haha..Jedi gear is the easiest i feel....anyone?
    Lol, he's telling you if you wear something like that for DnD, you'll probably rather hide inside the toilet whole nite.

  3. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    general grievious uses 4 light sabers... and up to 6 as both his arms can split into 4 and he can also weld light sabers with his feet!

    5 actually, he needs one foot to stand...:P

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    5 actually, he needs one foot to stand...:P
    he has a chopper built in and can fly!

    kidding....

    anyway, he potentially can weld 6 light sabers by jumping up and drawing that 6th light saber in mid air before finishing off the puny weak Jedis.

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    he has a chopper built in and can fly!

    kidding....

    anyway, he potentially can weld 6 light sabers by jumping up and drawing that 6th light saber in mid air before finishing off the puny weak Jedis.
    Come May 19th (or 18th rather), we shall see all the Jedi & Sith powers in action!

    But strangely... Was Yoda caught off-guard by Sith Lightning or wad? It seems he was knocked down by a wave of Force Lightning! Or was the mastery of Sith Arts higher for Palpatine den Count Dooku?

  6. #146
    Last edited by sbs99; 12th May 2005 at 07:21 PM.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Come May 19th (or 18th rather), we shall see all the Jedi & Sith powers in action!

    But strangely... Was Yoda caught off-guard by Sith Lightning or wad? It seems he was knocked down by a wave of Force Lightning! Or was the mastery of Sith Arts higher for Palpatine den Count Dooku?
    Think Palpatine simply whip Yoda's a** in ROTS. That is why Yoda has to retreat and crawl to Dagobah where he plans his next move as we see in EP4.

    In EP2, we can already see that Count Dooku can almost match Yoda's abilities in the Force already, so go figure how powerful the Emperor is.

    The arts of the Dark Side is really more powerful, I am afraid to say as it unlocks the FULL potential of the Dark Force user, such as Anakin.

    "Do not underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

  8. #148

    Default

    For those who havent seen this yet. Triumph the insult comic dog takes on the Star Wars geek fans. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

  9. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    are they the originals from mattel??

    they are from kenner, i sold most of my carded collection to help my ex girlfriend tride over many years ago and i still have a loose collection of vintage figures plus thousands of the current ones.

    but i'm not a active collector now.

  10. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    For those who havent seen this yet. Triumph the insult comic dog takes on the Star Wars geek fans. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

    there's virus in the link.

  11. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    "Destory the Sith we must..." famous last words of Yoda in the upcoming movie..

    damn... wonder if anywhere in singapore sells the full size replicas of light sabers? i only came across minatures from a shop in esplande. the sabers come mounted on a stand and encased in a glass box. cool!!
    The toy shop at Raffles Exchange got sell full size light sabers. They even got a full size Predator spear.

  12. #152

    Default

    Anyone got star wars toys.stuff? Come on own up.
    Maybe can all bring out to share and shoot.

  13. #153
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Think Palpatine simply whip Yoda's a** in ROTS. That is why Yoda has to retreat and crawl to Dagobah where he plans his next move as we see in EP4.

    In EP2, we can already see that Count Dooku can almost match Yoda's abilities in the Force already, so go figure how powerful the Emperor is.

    The arts of the Dark Side is really more powerful, I am afraid to say as it unlocks the FULL potential of the Dark Force user, such as Anakin.

    "Do not underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader
    yoda - "No - quicker, easier, more seductive."

    actually with the craze over EpIII... wonder if we can pull off a cosplay on star wars outfits? does anyone know if there's any shops dat rents out outfits?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    yoda - "No - quicker, easier, more seductive."

    actually with the craze over EpIII... wonder if we can pull off a cosplay on star wars outfits? does anyone know if there's any shops dat rents out outfits?
    idea le... nw can be yoda... glennyong can be vader...

    can't get my hands on the new paper yesterday... hiaz... was peeking at the person beside me on e train...

  15. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    idea le... nw can be yoda... glennyong can be vader...

    can't get my hands on the new paper yesterday... hiaz... was peeking at the person beside me on e train...

    And Arcanic plays chewbacca

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    And Arcanic plays chewbacca
    no need to play already...

    i AM chewbacca

  17. #157

    Default



    5 days...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Think Palpatine simply whip Yoda's a** in ROTS. That is why Yoda has to retreat and crawl to Dagobah where he plans his next move as we see in EP4.

    In EP2, we can already see that Count Dooku can almost match Yoda's abilities in the Force already, so go figure how powerful the Emperor is.

    The arts of the Dark Side is really more powerful, I am afraid to say as it unlocks the FULL potential of the Dark Force user, such as Anakin.

    "Do not underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader
    Yep, quite true...

    Juz played XBox version of Star Wars Episode III and completed it. Muz say dat Dark Side powers are seemingly stronger, more aggressive.

  19. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    siao.haha..Jedi gear is the easiest i feel....anyone?
    Go borrow from the Franciscan Friars, or become a Franciscan Friar.

  20. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    no need to play already...

    i AM chewbacca
    Hello fur-ball, where's your buddy, Han Solo?

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •