Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force is strong here...

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    you mean something like this?

siao.haha..Jedi gear is the easiest i feel....anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    Lol, he's telling you if you wear something like that for DnD, you'll probably rather hide inside the toilet whole nite.

general grievious uses 4 light sabers... and up to 6 as both his arms can split into 4 and he can also weld light sabers with his feet!

5 actually, he needs one foot to stand...:P

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    5 actually, he needs one foot to stand...:P
    he has a chopper built in and can fly!

kidding....

anyway, he potentially can weld 6 light sabers by jumping up and drawing that 6th light saber in mid air before finishing off the puny weak Jedis.

he has a chopper built in and can fly!

kidding....

anyway, he potentially can weld 6 light sabers by jumping up and drawing that 6th light saber in mid air before finishing off the puny weak Jedis.
    Come May 19th (or 18th rather), we shall see all the Jedi & Sith powers in action!

But strangely... Was Yoda caught off-guard by Sith Lightning or wad? It seems he was knocked down by a wave of Force Lightning! Or was the mastery of Sith Arts higher for Palpatine den Count Dooku?

Last edited by sbs99; 12th May 2005 at 07:21 PM.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Come May 19th (or 18th rather), we shall see all the Jedi & Sith powers in action!

But strangely... Was Yoda caught off-guard by Sith Lightning or wad? It seems he was knocked down by a wave of Force Lightning! Or was the mastery of Sith Arts higher for Palpatine den Count Dooku?
    Think Palpatine simply whip Yoda's a** in ROTS. That is why Yoda has to retreat and crawl to Dagobah where he plans his next move as we see in EP4.

In EP2, we can already see that Count Dooku can almost match Yoda's abilities in the Force already, so go figure how powerful the Emperor is.

The arts of the Dark Side is really more powerful, I am afraid to say as it unlocks the FULL potential of the Dark Force user, such as Anakin.

"Do not underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

For those who havent seen this yet. Triumph the insult comic dog takes on the Star Wars geek fans. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    are they the originals from mattel??

they are from kenner, i sold most of my carded collection to help my ex girlfriend tride over many years ago and i still have a loose collection of vintage figures plus thousands of the current ones.

but i'm not a active collector now.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    For those who havent seen this yet. Triumph the insult comic dog takes on the Star Wars geek fans. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/nerds.html

there's virus in the link.

"Destory the Sith we must..." famous last words of Yoda in the upcoming movie..

damn... wonder if anywhere in singapore sells the full size replicas of light sabers? i only came across minatures from a shop in esplande. the sabers come mounted on a stand and encased in a glass box. cool!!
    The toy shop at Raffles Exchange got sell full size light sabers. They even got a full size Predator spear.

Anyone got star wars toys.stuff? Come on own up.
    Maybe can all bring out to share and shoot.

Blog Entries

Think Palpatine simply whip Yoda's a** in ROTS. That is why Yoda has to retreat and crawl to Dagobah where he plans his next move as we see in EP4.

In EP2, we can already see that Count Dooku can almost match Yoda's abilities in the Force already, so go figure how powerful the Emperor is.

The arts of the Dark Side is really more powerful, I am afraid to say as it unlocks the FULL potential of the Dark Force user, such as Anakin.

yoda - "No - quicker, easier, more seductive."

actually with the craze over EpIII... wonder if we can pull off a cosplay on star wars outfits? does anyone know if there's any shops dat rents out outfits?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

yoda - "No - quicker, easier, more seductive."

actually with the craze over EpIII... wonder if we can pull off a cosplay on star wars outfits? does anyone know if there's any shops dat rents out outfits?
    idea le... nw can be yoda... glennyong can be vader...

can't get my hands on the new paper yesterday... hiaz... was peeking at the person beside me on e train...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    idea le... nw can be yoda... glennyong can be vader...

can't get my hands on the new paper yesterday... hiaz... was peeking at the person beside me on e train...

And Arcanic plays chewbacca

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    And Arcanic plays chewbacca
    no need to play already...

i AM chewbacca

5 days...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Yep, quite true...

Juz played XBox version of Star Wars Episode III and completed it. Muz say dat Dark Side powers are seemingly stronger, more aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    Go borrow from the Franciscan Friars, or become a Franciscan Friar.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    no need to play already...

i AM chewbacca
    Hello fur-ball, where's your buddy, Han Solo?

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast