Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 459

Thread: The Force is strong here...

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    I will take revenge on the local cinemas for increasing ticket prices and watch in JB!

    Hehe.. I still have Movie passes bought @ $7 some time back.. Hehe.. Can always catch $9.50 movies for less.. LOL..

  2. #42

    Default

    bought the soundtrack liao comes with a bonus DVD called Star Wars: A Musical Journey, scenes of the movies spliced wih the songs from all 6 episodes. watching it now. i can never get enough of the imperial march!

    btw, reno77; signed your petition. me star wars fan first and foremost but quite like star trek especially TNG. you should post at http://forums.startrek.com.sg

  3. #43

    Default

    I'm forever a Star Wars fan no Star Trek for me.
    The force is strong is me, I can feel it.

  4. #44

    Default

    8 Days....


  5. #45

    Default

    Let's wear Star Wars t shirt to watch together.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    8 Days....


    lol!! that's a good one!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #47

    Default

    i think kids nowaday dun appreciate Star Wars as they have neveer watch episode 4,5,6.... all they know is xmen, incredibles, nemo...

  8. #48

    Default

    Heh Thanx Giddygoat didnt know there was a local Star Trek Forum.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    i think kids nowaday dun appreciate Star Wars as they have neveer watch episode 4,5,6.... all they know is xmen, incredibles, nemo...
    Cause Star Wars are for the older generation. It's good that Channel 5 have been showing 4, 5, 6 for viewers again last month. Great for those who never watch Star Wars and fans who wanna relight the fire.
    I'm also a fan of Aliens and Predator. Still have memories of Arnold fighting with predator.
    Last edited by Venom81; 11th May 2005 at 04:16 AM.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Hehe.. I still have Movie passes bought @ $7 some time back.. Hehe.. Can always catch $9.50 movies for less.. LOL..
    Still can use them meh?

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Cause Star Wars are for the older generation. It's good that Channel 5 have been showing 4, 5, 6 for viewers again last month. Great for those who never watch Star Wars and fans who wanna relight the fire.
    I'm also a fan of Aliens and Predator. Still have memories of Arnold fighting with predator.
    I guess those kids who have watched 4,5,6 on TV would compared special effect those days and the current ones!

  12. #52

    Default

    Han Solo actually fired first you know! (unlike those 'enhanced' dvd footage)

    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  13. #53

    Default

    Han Solo fires...



    7 days...

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default



    this character is the reason why i am anticipating EP3 so eagerly. can't wait.

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao

    this character is the reason why i am anticipating EP3 so eagerly. can't wait.
    Not Jar Jar Blink?

  16. #56

    Default

    For years i have held on to the truth!

    The force is strong in this one, do not be tempted to the dark side!

    Hokkien Starwars!

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao


    this character is the reason why i am anticipating EP3 so eagerly. can't wait.

    This book is available here? @@

  18. #58
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    there's such a book?? here??

    general grevious - the villian who kills jedis for sport, and collects their light sabers. i believe in the movie, we get to see him wield 4 light sabers at one time in his fight with obi wan.

    did anyone see the promo in today's Life section of ST? they are giving away the movie posters... darn... i want the poster of yoda!!!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    i think kids nowaday dun appreciate Star Wars as they have neveer watch episode 4,5,6.... all they know is xmen, incredibles, nemo...

    Kids? Hrm.. how old are you?

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    there's such a book?? here??

    general grevious - the villian who kills jedis for sport, and collects their light sabers. i believe in the movie, we get to see him wield 4 light sabers at one time in his fight with obi wan.

    did anyone see the promo in today's Life section of ST? they are giving away the movie posters... darn... i want the poster of yoda!!!

    They kill jedis??? Grrr..... I can't wait for EPIII !!!!


    Btw, did you get the free postcards of Yoda? I took a few from Eng Wah West mall.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •