Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force is strong here...

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    I will take revenge on the local cinemas for increasing ticket prices and watch in JB!

Hehe.. I still have Movie passes bought @ $7 some time back.. Hehe.. Can always catch $9.50 movies for less.. LOL..

bought the soundtrack liao comes with a bonus DVD called Star Wars: A Musical Journey, scenes of the movies spliced wih the songs from all 6 episodes. watching it now. i can never get enough of the imperial march!

btw, reno77; signed your petition. me star wars fan first and foremost but quite like star trek especially TNG. you should post at http://forums.startrek.com.sg

I'm forever a Star Wars fan no Star Trek for me.
    The force is strong is me, I can feel it.

8 Days....

Let's wear Star Wars t shirt to watch together.

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    8 Days....

lol!! that's a good one!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

i think kids nowaday dun appreciate Star Wars as they have neveer watch episode 4,5,6.... all they know is xmen, incredibles, nemo...

Heh Thanx Giddygoat didnt know there was a local Star Trek Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben
    i think kids nowaday dun appreciate Star Wars as they have neveer watch episode 4,5,6.... all they know is xmen, incredibles, nemo...
    Cause Star Wars are for the older generation. It's good that Channel 5 have been showing 4, 5, 6 for viewers again last month. Great for those who never watch Star Wars and fans who wanna relight the fire.
    I'm also a fan of Aliens and Predator. Still have memories of Arnold fighting with predator.
    Last edited by Venom81; 11th May 2005 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Hehe.. I still have Movie passes bought @ $7 some time back.. Hehe.. Can always catch $9.50 movies for less.. LOL..
    Still can use them meh?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Cause Star Wars are for the older generation. It's good that Channel 5 have been showing 4, 5, 6 for viewers again last month. Great for those who never watch Star Wars and fans who wanna relight the fire.
    I'm also a fan of Aliens and Predator. Still have memories of Arnold fighting with predator.
    I guess those kids who have watched 4,5,6 on TV would compared special effect those days and the current ones!

Han Solo actually fired first you know! (unlike those 'enhanced' dvd footage)

One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Han Solo fires...

7 days...

this character is the reason why i am anticipating EP3 so eagerly. can't wait.

Not Jar Jar Blink?

For years i have held on to the truth!

The force is strong in this one, do not be tempted to the dark side!

Hokkien Starwars!

This book is available here? @@

Blog Entries

there's such a book?? here??

general grevious - the villian who kills jedis for sport, and collects their light sabers. i believe in the movie, we get to see him wield 4 light sabers at one time in his fight with obi wan.

did anyone see the promo in today's Life section of ST? they are giving away the movie posters... darn... i want the poster of yoda!!!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Shan Ben

Kids? Hrm.. how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    there's such a book?? here??

general grevious - the villian who kills jedis for sport, and collects their light sabers. i believe in the movie, we get to see him wield 4 light sabers at one time in his fight with obi wan.

did anyone see the promo in today's Life section of ST? they are giving away the movie posters... darn... i want the poster of yoda!!!

They kill jedis??? Grrr..... I can't wait for EPIII !!!!

Btw, did you get the free postcards of Yoda? I took a few from Eng Wah West mall.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast