Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 459

Thread: The Force is strong here...

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    dang.... just came back from BK. they are giving out either chewy or the millenenium falcon... no yoda yet.....
    wah... what are they keeping yoda for???

  2. #382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Maybe they'll give out Qui-gon jinn after u guys thought its finished!

  3. #383
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    hw come this thread suddenly talk about happy meals ??

    come back !!

    juz now i tried the Republic Commando.. and it was a great game.. heh heh heh..

  4. #384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hw come this thread suddenly talk about happy meals ??

    come back !!

    juz now i tried the Republic Commando.. and it was a great game.. heh heh heh..
    The single player is fun....but the lan network sux leh...think only till 8 players.... boring....no bots!?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  5. #385
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    The single player is fun....but the lan network sux leh...think only till 8 players.... boring....no bots!?
    anyone tried the lego star wars yet?

    too bad the revenge of the sith is only available on Xbox and PS. there's no PC/Mac version... saw the demo the other day...

    later going to funan to hunt for some SW games! need a new one as i'm getting too bored replaying Jedi Academy.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  6. #386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hw come this thread suddenly talk about happy meals ??

    come back !!

    juz now i tried the Republic Commando.. and it was a great game.. heh heh heh..

    Cos I can't watch EP3 till tml midnite, so for the time being, I can only play with BK toys. In fact, just watched The Phantom Menance last night.

    SBS, nice avatar you have.

    nightwolf, told you, the chewbacca is damn ugly.

  7. #387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    wah... what are they keeping yoda for???

    Hrm... maybe they can't clear the stocks of other figures? DAmN BK

  8. #388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hw come this thread suddenly talk about happy meals ??

    come back !!

    ..
    correction, its not McD happy meals, we are talking about Burger King kid's meals..=P

    as for lego star wars, yeah, i've finished that. nice, easy, and very cute!

  9. #389
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    well.. looks like i am going to get the republic commando or the ROTS, hmmmmm maybe who have the republic commando wanna exchange trade with my NFS U2 for a week or so ? prolly i will complete the game in 4days... thats if i game 18hrs a day,30mins break each.. heh.. heh..

    my gaming mode is going to be turned on again...

  10. #390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    the Lego star wars also very nice

  11. #391

    Default

    just came back from the movie, special effects wasn't what i expected

  12. #392

    Default

    y? the fx were...how do u put it...unmatched by any other movie imho.

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The heart of the Abyss
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Just came back from watching. I found that the movie is crying out for a Director's Cut version (so will your wallet ). Too jerky, too fast with too little explanation that needs you to read the encyclopedia, etc to understand some things like how the Darth Sidious managed to command the clones...

  14. #394

  15. #395

    Default

    "I hate you!!!"
    "You are like my brother, I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" Blah!!


    Come come, we can talk about all the spoilers now, kakkakkakkakaka..... Let's start with this site,

    http://right-thoughts.us/library/starwars3/

    LOL, yoda was a joke, after he lost the fight, he gotta crawl for his life, and that's not long after he was laughing at the emperor for running away!!!



    Last edited by togu; 22nd May 2005 at 03:52 AM.

  16. #396
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    yoda sure have his bottocks flamed big time for luffing!! hahahhha....

  17. #397
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    "I hate you!!!"
    "You are like my brother, I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" Blah!!


    Come come, we can talk about all the spoilers now, kakkakkakkakaka..... Let's start with this site,

    http://right-thoughts.us/library/starwars3/

    LOL, yoda was a joke, after he lost the fight, he gotta crawl for his life, and that's not long after he was laughing at the emperor for running away!!!



    tats a summary for the movie in pictures huh..... omg...

  18. #398
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.

    in epi 1... there was a darth lord who instructed Darth Maul to carry out the attack..

    this dark lord i supposed it is Darth Tyrannus ? how come he didnt appear anymore....

    And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??

  19. #399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.

    in epi 1... there was a darth lord who instructed Darth Maul to carry out the attack..

    this dark lord i supposed it is Darth Tyrannus ? how come he didnt appear anymore....

    And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??

    Hrm... I thought Sidious's master was the Lord he was telling Annie (Lol), the one who can control death, the one who was killed in his dream by his apprentice, and Sidious = the apprentice.

    No?

    I'm puzzled about how come Sidious ddin't stay in the republic (The Jedi temple, the coucil etc), but go built the little death star instead? What happen to the republic? When I'm watching EP 4, 5, 6 , I keep on thinking that the whole republic was destroyed, that's why everyone goes back to stone aged.

    * togu walks around waiting for the Star Wars walking encylopedias to wake up...

  20. #400
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.
    I think that's also the law of professional fashion photography. Onli dat the apprentice becomes better than the master.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •