Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force is strong here...

wah how come sg no goodies one? charge so expensive and nothing?? boooo...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

boo also no use.. the tix no matter hw expensive also gt pple go and watch movies one la...

whether they give freebies ornot also gt pple come and see.. cos piracy not very bad in singapore.

like msia, piracy is like a disease, swamp the whole nation.. so by fighting piracy, give freebies to attract pple to come and join lor...

Alamak, BK haven't issue yoda yet, now giving that ugly chewbacca and Milliennum Falcon. The wookie toy looks like those ugly soft toys in movies for pple to write their lovers name on top and poke needles. The falcon looks pretty good tho, with some slightly darker colour air spray on top.

i dont think the passes to the Grand Premiere were actually sold to the public. It was held on 17 May, and organised by RHB bank. Quite a number of Msian celebs were there. I got my pass by winning a radio contest. Security was super tight. Even my chapalang 2 year old no color screen basic model Sony Ericsson T100 had to be sealed up and kept at counter. And in the 20 feet from the cinema lobby to the theater, my backpack was handchecked 3 times and ran through a metal detector twice. I myself was body checked twice plus metal detector. Siao eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    i dont think the passes to the Grand Premiere were actually sold to the public. It was held on 17 May, and organised by RHB bank. Quite a number of Msian celebs were there. I got my pass by winning a radio contest. Security was super tight. Even my chapalang 2 year old no color screen basic model Sony Ericsson T100 had to be sealed up and kept at counter. And in the 20 feet from the cinema lobby to the theater, my backpack was handchecked 3 times and ran through a metal detector twice. I myself was body checked twice plus metal detector. Siao eh?
    wah... what the...
    u all watching a movie or visiting the president...? (j/k) :P

this is real tight security sia... crazy...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Alamak, BK haven't issue yoda yet, now giving that ugly chewbacca and Milliennum Falcon. The wookie toy looks like those ugly soft toys in movies for pple to write their lovers name on top and poke needles. The falcon looks pretty good tho, with some slightly darker colour air spray on top.

ha??

pls pls pls... BK, can u release yoda tomorrow??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan

Sounds like you are entering the Death Star instead.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ha??

pls pls pls... BK, can u release yoda tomorrow??

I want Yoda too!!

Sounds like you are entering the Death Star instead.

china got 2 fake darth vaderss by the main entrance... lol... they arent wearing the official costumes also.. they used those $2 ones.. like those power ranget masks... lol.. hahaha

Default Force of the Jedi

The path to peace was often unclear, and justice simply a point of view.
    More often than not, a Jedi's duty meant putting down the saber and opening the mind.
    The Force was not only for defence, but knowledge
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

I want Yoda too!!

Chewbacca : GRRRRR. I want LEIA!

Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind
    you're the third person to post the storewars link in this post alone.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77

Hahahaha this one is funny!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    Hahahaha this one is funny!
    now... why oh why din BK pack a leia figurine (in the jaw-dropping gold bikini) in their Kids Pack??

togu - any luck finding the yoda figurine today?? i'm going to try my luck after work...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by reno77

I want LEIA too!!

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    now... why oh why din BK pack a leia figurine (in the jaw-dropping gold bikini) in their Kids Pack??

togu - any luck finding the yoda figurine today?? i'm going to try my luck after work...

I'll try again tonite too. Heheh, I don't think I'll want leia if they pack her up like that chewbacca toy in BK now

Blog Entries

I'll try again tonite too. Heheh, I don't think I'll want leia if they pack her up like that chewbacca toy in BK now
    nah. i only want leia in the gold bikini from return of the jedi....

maybe i'll go check out bk after work today too...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    maybe i'll go check out bk after work today too...
    dang.... just came back from BK. they are giving out either chewy or the millenenium falcon... no yoda yet.....

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021 ... LastLast