Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Force is strong here...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    And Luke went bad....... *beckons*
    actually.... he did. in the book version of Ep7, the emperor (using the Force to bind his identity) entered a clone body of his and started wrecking havoc again on the new Republic. to destory him, Luke pretended to go to the Dark Side to destory the Emperor from inside... but, succumb. only with the help of his wife, Mara Jade, did he manage to pull himself from the Dark Side and destroyed the Emperor once and for all.

obviousdude - there are much much much crazier SW fans out there than me.... i read once there's this guy who can verbatim back the entire star wars ep4 dialogue.... since he watched it countless times....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    actually.... he did. in the book version of Ep7, the emperor (using the Force to bind his identity) entered a clone body of his and started wrecking havoc again on the new Republic. to destory him, Luke pretended to go to the Dark Side to destory the Emperor from inside... but, succumb. only with the help of his wife, Mara Jade, did he manage to pull himself from the Dark Side and destroyed the Emperor once and for all.

obviousdude - there are much much much crazier SW fans out there than me.... i read once there's this guy who can verbatim back the entire star wars ep4 dialogue.... since he watched it countless times....
    was it mara or was it Leia? i also not sure, saw a bit of it in today's straits time life section...

entire sw epi 4??? gosh.. this guy have gone over totally... no hope of him turning back anymore...

ah... the force is strong in that one....

so master nightwolf75, could that mysterious guy be you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    ah... the force is strong in that one....

so master nightwolf75, could that mysterious guy be you?

heck... no. i dun have dat good a memory....

arcanic - its mara jade - the Dark Side Assassin turned good. believe it or not, she and luke actually got married....

*psstt... where's togu?? he's really hiding until he watched the movie ah??*
    Last edited by nightwolf75; 19th May 2005 at 12:36 PM.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

heck... no. i dun have dat good a memory....

arcanic - its mara jade - the Dark Side Assassin turned good. believe it or not, she and luke actually got married....

*psstt... where's togu?? he's really hiding until he watched the movie ah??*
    Nope, it was Leia who was at the time, pregnant. Mara Jade came later...

* togu continue his hiding... playing with his Burger King R2D2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Nope, it was Leia who was at the time, pregnant. Mara Jade came later...
    haiz... yeah. watcher is right. got the time line mixed up. leia got married with han solo. gave birth to twins, i believe.

see, obviousdude? i'm not dat crazy a SW fans.

togu - BK is giving out the R2D2 with the kids meal, rite? damn... i want the back-flippin yoda...

haiz... yeah. watcher is right. got the time line mixed up. leia got married with han solo. gave birth to twins, i believe.

see, obviousdude? i'm not dat crazy a SW fans.

togu - BK is giving out the R2D2 with the kids meal, rite? damn... i want the back-flippin yoda...

I think yoda is today, I'm getting it for dinner.

Since no EP3 to watch till saturday, at least I'll get the toys. Hrm... or perhaps I should watch EP1 and EP2 this 2 nites.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    I think yoda is today, I'm getting it for dinner.

Since no EP3 to watch till saturday, at least I'll get the toys. Hrm... or perhaps I should watch EP1 and EP2 this 2 nites.

DATS IT!!!!

now where's the nearest BK from clementi...

now where's the nearest BK from clementi...
    West Mall...

Correct...that's what i read too. Hehehehehhehe
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

West Mall...

last night i had BK....vader and r2d2 were available.....it's at Causeway pt
    One-North Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    its keven again! wah, dah jadi jedi master.....lolz...eh, teach me how to draw lightsabers in PS please???? May the Force be with you.

West Mall...
    yep.. or if ur workplace is nearby city area, u have PP and RC...

Blog Entries

West Mall...
    pls leave one yoda figurine for me, hor??

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    last night i had BK....vader and r2d2 were available.....it's at Causeway pt

I saw vader too, but er... damn ugly, so I give it a miss. lol

Can't find the smaller grievous figurine....only the bigger one with an accessory wall.
    One-North Explorers

No joke dude... I watch so many times liao I can only recall only some dialogs nia.

some of the goodies i got from the msian grand premiere

WHAO LAO !! so mANi gOodies !! :drool: :drool:

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast