Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 459

Thread: The Force is strong here...

  1. #321

    Default

    tee hee hee!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  2. #322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRgggggggggghhhhhhhh

    Die! Die! Die!!

    u clicked it togu???
    i saw e 1st 3 lines i quickly shut e page off liaoz...

  3. #323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    u clicked it togu???
    i saw e 1st 3 lines i quickly shut e page off liaoz...

    Can't resist it, I feel darkness in me...!


    <-- too strong

  4. #324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Can't resist it, I feel darkness in me...!


    <-- too strong


    consumes all, the dark side does...

    resist it, we must..


  5. #325
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Can't resist it, I feel darkness in me...!


    <-- too strong

    togu - go hide on dagobah until u watch the movie. dun come into this thread again....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  6. #326

    Default

    The passion is stronger when on the dark side...click it....

    and you will find out you are immune to 'spoilers'....

    im looking forward to saturday screening....

    join me...together as fa.. i mean fellow cs-ers....we shall rule the galaxy...

    *beckons*


    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    ...

    join me...together as fa.. i mean fellow cs-ers....we shall rule the galaxy...

    *beckons*



    NNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo...

    Ben... i mean nightwolf told me you kill my fa... i mean our fellow cs-ers!!!!



  8. #328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    togu - go hide on dagobah until u watch the movie. dun come into this thread again....

    I went, and I see no one there. NO way I'm going to stay there all alone in some creatures tummy...

  9. #329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~


    consumes all, the dark side does...

    resist it, we must..

    That's what I did,

    Resist myself from resisting myself to see that spoiler thread.

  10. #330
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    submit to the side, soon u will togu...

    resistance is futile...

    see the spoiler u did....

    cloudiness i see young togu's future...

    soon, twisted u will by the dark...

    soon...................................

  11. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    submit to the side, soon u will togu...

    resistance is futile...

    see the spoiler u did....

    cloudiness i see young togu's future...

    soon, twisted u will by the dark...

    soon...................................
    Yes... master....

  12. #332
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    I went, and I see no one there. NO way I'm going to stay there all alone in some creatures tummy...
    eh... togu. u got mixed up with the asteroid dat han solo hid in to escape from the Tie-fighters with dagobah. the creature was in the asteroid. dagobah is the swamp planet.

    resist u must, togu... u are our only hope...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #333
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    The jedi is now the number 1 enemy of the republic..

    do now what must be done....

    let no jedi survive.....

    (oOpps.. i havent seen it.. hw come i know so much quotes.. mus be too much of the trailers...)

  14. #334

    Default

    Sh1t, the whole kopitiam is full of spoilers.... grrrrrr....

    * togu decided to hide in the Marketplace till Sun....


  15. #335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... togu. u got mixed up with the asteroid dat han solo hid in to escape from the Tie-fighters with dagobah. the creature was in the asteroid. dagobah is the swamp planet.

    resist u must, togu... u are our only hope...

    togu <-- A New Hope only after Saturday

  16. #336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Sh1t, the whole kopitiam is full of spoilers.... grrrrrr....

    * togu decided to hide in the Marketplace till Sun....

    please hide until after the 30th may, coz i won't have watched it until then. otherwise... i'll have to put you in the corner with roygoh and sbs99.

  17. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanxp
    hope there can be a star war 7 ... Jedi and sith died .. a new emerge !!
    Nah, there wun be an Episode 7, 8 or 9.

    Let go you must... For, attachment leads to Jealousy and that leads to the Dark Side.

    Let it go guys. There wun be an Ep 7....

  18. #338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    West Coast of sunny Singapore
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh... togu. u got mixed up with the asteroid dat han solo hid in to escape from the Tie-fighters with dagobah. the creature was in the asteroid. dagobah is the swamp planet.

    resist u must, togu... u are our only hope...
    oei, you muchum dictionary on SW.

    better than wikipedia. can i click on you and do a search?

  19. #339
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Nah, there wun be an Episode 7, 8 or 9.

    Let go you must... For, attachment leads to Jealousy and that leads to the Dark Side.

    Let it go guys. There wun be an Ep 7....
    They can if they want to because the story after Episode 6 still goes on
    Han & Leia got married then have twin children and a son named Anakin.
    Luke met Mara (Emperor's Hand), got married and have a son named Ben.
    Chewie got hit on the head with a moon.
    Luke started another group of Jedi Knights.
    The Rebels and Empire got together and became friends at last.
    Anakin Solo died.
    C3PO and R2D2 meets WD40.
    etc..

    But it seems Lucas would rather stop at Ep6 than share royalties with the story. =)

  20. #340

    Default

    And Luke went bad....... *beckons*
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 712151617181922 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •