Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 459

Thread: The Force is strong here...

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    the circle is complete...
    Vader: Obi-wan, we meet again at last... The circle is now complete. For when I left you I was but the learner... Now I am the Master.

    Obi-wan: Only a Master of Evil Darth....

    BTW, when Obi-wan and Yoda became One With The Force, does it mean that they are the most powerful Jedi ever? Seeing how other Jedis drop like flies in the 1st two episodes leaving their bodies behind and requiring a funeral pyre makes me wonder if Obi-wan and Yoda had reached the Ultimate Stage....

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    2 more hours.... And the Sith shalt reveal themselves to me....

  3. #283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    2 more hours.... And the Sith shalt reveal themselves to me....

    Grrrr......



  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    BTW, when Obi-wan and Yoda became One With The Force, does it mean that they are the most powerful Jedi ever? Seeing how other Jedis drop like flies in the 1st two episodes leaving their bodies behind and requiring a funeral pyre makes me wonder if Obi-wan and Yoda had reached the Ultimate Stage....
    you can put it that way. not exactly the most powerful, the most powerful of all is still Sidious.

    they are enlightened to become one with the Force.

  5. #285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    you can put it that way. not exactly the most powerful, the most powerful of all is still Sidious.

    they are enlightened to become one with the Force.
    Sidious no longer Jedi lah ... Sidious was/is a Sith ... of the Jedi ... yeah .. probably most powerful .. or as tao put it .. most enlightened ... but at the end of ep6 Anakin or Vader was 'in the sky' with Obi Wan and Yoda ... so did he become enlightened as well?

  6. #286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    you can put it that way. not exactly the most powerful, the most powerful of all is still Sidious.

    they are enlightened to become one with the Force.

    Wrong. Anakin was more powerful than Sidious before he became Vader, only after he was injured very badly, becoming Vader, his power is of 80% of the emperor's......read that somewhere...ahahhaa
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #287

    Default

    * togu cover his ears, eyes and run around...

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    Yes Anakin went back to the Light Side and became one with the Force when he died, which is why he appeared with Yoda and Obiwan during the last scene of ROTJ.

  9. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,752

    Default

    WHY THE SITH WANTS TO SEEK REVENGE ON THE JEDIS


    The Sith originally were a race of people inhabiting a planet by the same name. About two thousand years before the birth of Anakin Skywalker, a small segment of the Jedi decided to follow the Dark Side of The Force. These Jedi were banished by the Jedi council and found refuge on the planet Sith. The Jedi were thought of as gods by the Sith and they easily conquered the planet and enslaved the Sith. This group of Dark Jedi later became known as the Sith and were led by the strongest of their number, who were given the title "Dark Lord of the Sith."

    For the next thousand years the Jedi and the Sith were at war. At the same time, Dark practitioners fought among themselves for leadership. The result of these internal and external battles resulted in a nearly extinct Sith order.

    At the end of this war, one Sith Lord named Darth Bane survived to carry on their order. He reinvented the Sith to consist of one Dark Lord and one apprentice. They operated in secrecy, waiting for the chance to defeat the Jedi and seek revenge.




    Excerpt from The Phantom Menace, by Terry Brooks:


    "The Sith had come into being almost two thousand years ago.

    They were a cult given over to the dark side of the Force, embracing fully the concept that power denied is power wasted. A rogue Jedi Knight had founded the Sith, a singular dissident in a order of harmonious followers, a rebel who under stood from the beginning that the real power of the Force lay not in the light but in the dark. Falling to gain approval for his beliefs from the Council of the Jedi, he had broken with the order, departing with his knowledge and skills, swearing in secret that he could bring down those who had dismissed him.

    He was alone at first, but others from the Jedi order who believed as he did and who had followed him in his study of the dark side soon came over. Others were recruited, and soon the ranks of the Sith swelled to more than fifty in number. Disdaining the concepts of cooperation and consensus, relying on the belief that acquisition of power in any form lends strength and yields control, the Sith began to build their cult in opposition to the Jedi. Theirs was not an order created to serve, theirs was an order created to dominate.

    Their war with the Jedi was vengeful and furious and ultimately doom. The rogue Jedi who founded the Sith order was its nominal leader, but his ambition excluded any sharing of power. His disciples began to conspire against him and each other almost from the beginning, so that the war they instigated was as much with each other as with the Jedi.

    In the end, the Sith destroyed themselves. They destroyed their leader first, then each other. What few survived the initial bloodbath were quickly dispatched by watchful Jedi. In a matter of weeks, all of them died. All but one.

    The Sith who survived when all of his fellows had died had understood. It was patience that had saved the Sith order in the end. It was patience that would give them the victory now over the Jedi."

  10. #290
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Vader: Obi-wan, we meet again at last... The circle is now complete. For when I left you I was but the learner... Now I am the Master.

    Obi-wan: Only a Master of Evil Darth....

    BTW, when Obi-wan and Yoda became One With The Force, does it mean that they are the most powerful Jedi ever? Seeing how other Jedis drop like flies in the 1st two episodes leaving their bodies behind and requiring a funeral pyre makes me wonder if Obi-wan and Yoda had reached the Ultimate Stage....
    nah. in the extended universe stories, obi wan and yoda apprentice themselves to qui gon-jin in becoming one with the Force. by right, once a jedi dies he's gone. but, becos qui gon-jin is a maverick (the explanation is bloody tedious. just sufice to say he's more of the 'looking at present' kind of Force user) dats why he is able to retain his identity using the Force. remember he whispered into yoda's ears during EpII? this was supposed to be explained in EpIII. however, according to fan sites, this scene never made the cut.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #291
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    hmmm.. so i was once part of a jedi too ??? hmmm..... i see.....

  12. #292
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    One of the all time famous quotes... (can't resist the temptation to say it..)

    "WHO IS YOUR DADDY? I'M YOUR DADDY! YEAH BABY YEAH"

    "NooOOOoOOoOoO!"

    Remake of Star Wars 4: A New Hope

  13. #293
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Darth: Luke, dui wa ke orh orh chi peng
    Luke: Yu tang gu gu...
    Darth: Luke, Dui yu eh xim gia,you dang eh zai liao...
    Luke: Bo kor leng.. wa si bo ko leng dui lu eh...
    Darth: Luke... WA SI LIM LAO PEH !

    Luke: Bo ko leng... wa lao peh zao yi si liao..

    i forgot the rest... heeeee...........

  14. #294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    nah. in the extended universe stories, obi wan and yoda apprentice themselves to qui gon-jin in becoming one with the Force.

    just to update u, obi1 and yoda apprenticing themselves to qui-gon in becomign one with the Force is not extended universe stuff anymore, its in EP3 itself, i know, i attended the msian premiere last nite..muhahahaha!

  15. #295
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    just to update u, obi1 and yoda apprenticing themselves to qui-gon in becomign one with the Force is not extended universe stuff anymore, its in EP3 itself, i know, i attended the msian premiere last nite..muhahahaha!
    AAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH...... shhhhhhhhh......
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    AAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH...... shhhhhhhhh......
    muhahaha....the Dark side is strong in me....i cant resist the temptation to rub it in...i also got free soundtrack+bonus dvd, free star wars tshirt, free lightsaber (the RM40 one), free popcorn, free coke and met a bunch of msian celebs....and met vader too....haha!! May the Force be with you tomorrow.

  17. #297
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

    I DUN WANNA SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yoda and Obi1 apprentice themselves to qui gon jin ??

  18. #298
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    muhahaha....the Dark side is strong in me....i cant resist the temptation to rub it in...i also got free soundtrack+bonus dvd, free star wars tshirt, free lightsaber (the RM40 one), free popcorn, free coke and met a bunch of msian celebs....and met vader too....haha!! May the Force be with you tomorrow.
    u are oh so going to die....

    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #299
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u are oh so going to die....

    nightwolf75, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to death...

    control anger u must....

    jedi you are, fall to the dark side you must not...

    the clone war has began, need you we must...

    twisted by the darkside soon u become....

  20. #300

    Default

    come to the dark side....we have cookies (see avatar) :P

    and oh ya i forgot...did i mention giant posters? haha
    Last edited by BurgaFlippinMan; 18th May 2005 at 10:26 PM.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •