Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Guide for Buying a Digital Camera (Newbie Here)

  1. #1
    protcool
    Guests

    Default Guide for Buying a Digital Camera (Newbie Here)

    Hi all, this is my first posting. Currently I felt a urge to buy a cam... wanna follow up the trend

    Been eyeing the Fujiflim F601Z for quite some time... heard frm reviews here saying tat its quite gd. How u guys think?
    Btw my budget is round 1000 & my requirement is 3 - 4 MP. Apart frm Fujiflim, wat other brand can i buy ?

    Ur help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2

    Default

    buy C4000
    i just brought it...vgood !
    $800. the rest you can buy more access..
    do a search on the thread c4000 in here...

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by Blankies
    buy C4000
    i just brought it...vgood !
    $800. the rest you can buy more access..
    do a search on the thread c4000 in here...
    wow u bought this.. real value for money camera. got any pics to share?

  4. #4

    Default

    wat is ur requirement for a 3-4 MP cam?
    DCs are not like CPU not that u get the most powerful one will do
    it must suit wat are ur needs

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by maddog


    wow u bought this.. real value for money camera. got any pics to share?

    havnt taken any real good shots yet...going to Sentosa this weekend...
    will post some shots when i know where to host my photos

  6. #6
    protcool
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    wat is ur requirement for a 3-4 MP cam?
    DCs are not like CPU not that u get the most powerful one will do
    it must suit wat are ur needs
    hmm... day time and nite time shots must be good (of cos haha.. )
    Second thing is the speed. After taking one pic, I wanna take the next pic ASAP. I heard reviews abt some cameras tat they need time to recharge the flashlight.

    PS wats C4000? Canon?

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by protcool


    PS wats C4000? Canon?
    It's Olympus C4000z.

    If I were you, I will consider C720UZ + accessories.

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    It's Olympus C4000z.

    If I were you, I will consider C720UZ + accessories.
    yeah.... teh super zoom is really fun and useful.....

    somehow the C4000z is really powerful..... a bit too powerful.... for mi but still i already bought it ..... nothing wrong with having too much power

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by protcool
    I heard reviews abt some cameras tat they need time to recharge the flashlight.
    every camera is the same. when the battery is strong, recharging is very fast. but when the batteries started running low, it'll take quite a bit longer to recharge the flash.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by protcool


    hmm... day time and nite time shots must be good (of cos haha.. )
    Second thing is the speed. After taking one pic, I wanna take the next pic ASAP. I heard reviews abt some cameras tat they need time to recharge the flashlight.

    PS wats C4000? Canon?
    as wat mpenza mentioned, all internal flash recharging time is about the same
    unless u use ext. flash then u can set it to flash mutliple times..

    and if w/o flash, a cam with a large buffer size can take more pictures while the file is being written

  11. #11

    Default

    C-720UZ would be a great camera for the small size, 8x zoom, ..


    Or wait for the C-730UZ with bug fixes and extra features but possibly higher price.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •