Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Any special events from Clubsnap?

Quote Originally Posted by zorro18
    A deliberate OT.....

I hope i kena toto tonite...just imagine what $1.5M can do to ........
    wish me luck....
    u can buy me a whole series of L lenses???

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    he's not going i think, he need to work, then go for kirk's shoot, then go to J8 to shoot race queen...
    Hmmm... you are right! he give up his seat 1 week ago... me blur...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow

And Poohbear, I did not say I was scolded with the words imprinted on your post. It was a felt due to the response I get back on the thread. I am sorry if you have got the wrong impression.
    Ermm .... I din mean people scold u with those words la. I meant people never use those words on you but yet you used those words on people around here. btw those 'words imprinted on my post' were from your post . Anyway , it takes 2 hands to clap. Peace

aiyah..

this ZC ah..

have you ever wondered why people "pick" on you??

it's like someone wearing a "kick me" poster and asking "why people kicking me ah??"

why don't you reflect on your words/actions before you start commenting and blaming the world for "bullying" you???

Don't forget that this thread is about "Special Events from Clubsnap". For that may I suggest:

1. A nail-biting contest for those who like to bite their nails?

2. A Constance Look-alike contest for the CS girls to take part to dress, make up and pose like Constance. And those of us who can't afford Constance's photo shoots can bring our cameras to shoot the look-alikes?

Those interested please put your names here:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Don't forget that this thread is about "Special Events from Clubsnap". For that may I suggest:

1. A nail-biting contest for those who like to bite their nails?

2. A Constance Look-alike contest for the CS girls to take part to dress, make up and pose like Constance. And those of us who can't afford Constance's photo shoots can bring our cameras to shoot the look-alikes?

Those interested please put your names here:

OH!!

bite nails whilewatching liverpool play match in instanbul??

or FA cup finals between utd and arsenal??

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Are you trying to turn CS into another HWZ?
    lol. But anyway, we were born from there. But migrate to here.
    The best reward in life is laughter

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Just wanna understand something from you guys. What is it that you people don't like about me har? It seems like every thread I start, there are bound to have people throwing stones at me one leh. Of course, there are nice people too lah.

I open this thread and some other threads in good faith of getting people together and talk about something common and ways to make this place better but in the end, it always go out of the focal point. This is very discouraging.

How about putting yourselves in my shoes. How would you feel if I do the same to you guys, plus some other guys teaming up against you. If you like it, please tell me. I'll have it done to you. If you don't, spare a thought and be considerate. I do not owe you people anything. Not money, not IOU, not house -- absolutely nothing. So why am I being treated this way by you guys? Is it very amusing to you that I be made a clown?

Since when, in my days of joining, have I throw any stone at anybody? If have, I dare you to quote. You guys really made me think about your personalities and manners and your education and upbringing. Sigh.

If things continue this way, which is pretty bad now, I will just have to leave this place. I thought this place is a nice and warm place with nice people around. But so far, I was wrong. From what I see, this place is full of scu**, hypocri***, assh**** and bored people with nothing better to do and trying to find some amusement here.

Perhaps my decision is joining ClubSnap is a wrong choice.
    Since you ask.....

-Just wanna understand something from you guys. What is it that you people don't like about me har? It seems like every thread I start, there are bound to have people throwing stones at me one leh. Of course, there are nice people too lah.

- No one perfect, you too, we too. It is normal that not every will likes you, so why ask ?

I open this thread and some other threads in good faith of getting people together and talk about something common and ways to make this place better but in the end, it always go out of the focal point. This is very discouraging.

- Great people (For instance - Beloved Mother Teresa) help without expecting any returns. She won't mind to be suffer as long as she can make others life better.

How about putting yourselves in my shoes. How would you feel if I do the same to you guys, plus some other guys teaming up against you. If you like it, please tell me. I'll have it done to you. If you don't, spare a thought and be considerate. I do not owe you people anything. Not money, not IOU, not house -- absolutely nothing. So why am I being treated this way by you guys? Is it very amusing to you that I be made a clown?

- Think about it, out of so many people why they choose you ? There must be a reason.

Since when, in my days of joining, have I throw any stone at anybody? If have, I dare you to quote. You guys really made me think about your personalities and manners and your education and upbringing. Sigh.

- Low education and poor upbringing is not a sin. You cannot compare with others. Everyone born differently. No one in this world can judge others, that include you too. Don't expect others to think in your own way. We too, can't expect you to behave like us.

If things continue this way, which is pretty bad now, I will just have to leave this place. I thought this place is a nice and warm place with nice people around. But so far, I was wrong. From what I see, this place is full of scu**, hypocri***, assh**** and bored people with nothing better to do and trying to find some amusement here.

Perhaps my decision is joining ClubSnap is a wrong choice.

- You are free to join or leave. No one can force you.
    - Any conclusion you made is base on your own experience , thus might not be valid for others.

-----------------------------------------------------------

- I am not your friend nor your enemy, just a kind advise. Think before you comments/reply, ask the right question , make the right choice.

As much as everyone is having fun, i think enough is enough.

The thread is hereby closed.

I'm sure i do not have to state the obvious on why this thread is closed. Everyone here is having abit of fun i reckon but i really see no need for this thread to continue any longer.

Should anyone require any further clarification, feel free to re-read the rules of the rules of posting in Kopitiam as well as Clubsnap's Rules & Regulations.

Thank you.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789