Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: Any special events from Clubsnap?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    well.. to me now.. i believe espn is so much better den i first joined in.. last time he is realli the "da ge" series.. now i think nt so bad...
    Simi si da ge series? I not some hooligan who threaten to bash people when around peninsula area just because I commented his shots not good hor

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Simi si da ge series? I not some hooligan who threaten to bash people when around peninsula area just because I commented his shots not good hor
    da ge doenst mean holigan.. da ge is like a older brother. naturally people will be scared of u because of ur seniority here... =]

Default Just treat everybody nicely lah.

Just treat everybody here in ClubSnap nicely lah, whatever race the person may be. Keep the focus here. Treat everybody equal. Nobody owes anybody anything. Whatever we say or do reflects to the outside how Singaporeans really are. Don't give others a chance to mock at us.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    da ge doenst mean holigan.. da ge is like a older brother. naturally people will be scared of u because of ur seniority here... =]
    Piang.. I where got senior... I was talking to funksoulava last night only about this 'seniority' issue... dun have la, I'm still learning as we go... I picked up kamela 2 yrs ago only still got a lot to learn from the pros here who are willing to share and doesn't look down on me!!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Just treat everybody here in ClubSnap nicely lah, whatever race the person may be. Keep the focus here. Treat everybody equal. Nobody owes anybody anything. Whatever we say or do reflects to the outside how Singaporeans really are. Don't give others a chance to mock at us.
    What I say... how I say... is the real me in real life... I don't have dual identities... regarding treating everybody nice... v hard. There are some people who will never understand and some who will never like you.

You can't please everybody, just be yourself and live on. What's most impt is be true to yourself can liao.

Just wanna understand something from you guys. What is it that you people don't like about me har? It seems like every thread I start, there are bound to have people throwing stones at me one leh. Of course, there are nice people too lah.

I open this thread and some other threads in good faith of getting people together and talk about something common and ways to make this place better but in the end, it always go out of the focal point. This is very discouraging.

How about putting yourselves in my shoes. How would you feel if I do the same to you guys, plus some other guys teaming up against you. If you like it, please tell me. I'll have it done to you. If you don't, spare a thought and be considerate. I do not owe you people anything. Not money, not IOU, not house -- absolutely nothing. So why am I being treated this way by you guys? Is it very amusing to you that I be made a clown?

Since when, in my days of joining, have I throw any stone at anybody? If have, I dare you to quote. You guys really made me think about your personalities and manners and your education and upbringing. Sigh.

If things continue this way, which is pretty bad now, I will just have to leave this place. I thought this place is a nice and warm place with nice people around. But so far, I was wrong. From what I see, this place is full of scu**, hypocri***, assh**** and bored people with nothing better to do and trying to find some amusement here.

Perhaps my decision is joining ClubSnap is a wrong choice.
    hmm ......btw i don't see people calling you scu**, hypocri***, assh**** , shouldn't you do the same ? This is a internet forums for goodness sake . How ironic ....

Piang.. I where got senior... I was talking to funksoulava last night only about this 'seniority' issue... dun have la, I'm still learning as we go... I picked up kamela 2 yrs ago only still got a lot to learn from the pros here who are willing to share and doesn't look down on me!!
    most members judge the term "seniority" by the number of posts. the more posts the more senior u are. thats why everyone is rushiing posts every where... get it ? if not why pple always celebrate their first 1000 post ?? hahahahaha....

and u inside the forum so long liao.. obvious u the senior here....

u D2x owner.. pro liao... king of the hill!!!

we all only small peanuts at the foot of the hill!~~~

at the rate ZC is going , he'll prolly over take espn in approx. 4 months time ..

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    at the rate ZC is going , he'll prolly over take espn in approx. 4 months time ..
    high 5 on that!

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    no way man......tat can nv happen...

confirm can!!

he already 500 posts... in 1 month!!!

wah!!!

hahahahhaaa.....

and his threads always generate so many replies......

Whatever we say or do reflects to the outside how Singaporeans (substitute with yourself) really are. Don't give others a chance to mock at us.
    Hi Zeckson,

I've refained from posting in this thread till now, but IMHO, you should also take note of the above quote by yourself.

First impressions maybe? The point is that in any social group (both online and offline) you either conform to their expectations or you become the unique character which you find yourself currently in.

That being said, theres no ill intent in all the post by the forummers here too... as you can see, they readily apologised the moment you made your feelings known.

Also, if you want to blow up like a volcano... try to emulate the hawaiian type and not Krakatoa type. (and before you ask me about what's the diff.... search the net first).
    Last edited by CYRN; 5th May 2005 at 03:48 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    if you want to blow up like a volcano... try to emulate the hawaiian type and not Krakatoa type. (and before you ask me about what's the diff.... search the net first).

Veri good example.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Hi Zeckson,

I've refained from posting in this thread till now, but IMHO, you should also take note of the above quote by yourself.

First impressions maybe? The point is that in any social group (both online and offline) you either conform to their expectations or you become the unique character which you find yourself currently in.

That being said, theres no ill intent in all the post by the forummers here too... as you can see, they readily apologised the moment you made your feelings known.

Also, if you want to blow up like a volcano... try to emulate the hawaiian type and not Krakatoa type. (and before you ask me about what's the diff.... search the net first).
    CYRN, thank you for your points. Being unique or whichever you may want to call it, is entirely up to the individual and how this individual behaves. Me being myself, has not "throw stones" at anybody at all. I am still polite and courteous throughout. If being unique will result in people indirectly making fun of you, what is it called then?

I do not see myself as even erupting. I have not reach my limit yet but I wish to highlight it out so that this threshold is not breached. Nobody will like it when I erupts. Nobody like anybody to erupt too. I choose not to.

Indeed it was true that some of did apologize. Some even PM me to apologize too. I replied with an open heart and now everything is fine. I was also given advice on my forthcoming shoot which I really appreciate it very much.

And Poohbear, I did not say I was scolded with the words imprinted on your post. It was a felt due to the response I get back on the thread. I am sorry if you have got the wrong impression.
    My Photo Albums

I hope we can put this little "dispute" to an end. I think we all have enough. From this thread, I have found new friendships. That is fruitful. I believe that we all are nice in nature.

Let's all be positive and look forward and not look back. Forge new friendships and move on. What do you say, guys?
    My Photo Albums

Deregistered

I want to shoot more...

I want to shoot more...
    I really like your avatar!
    My Photo Albums

Sounds more peaceful now... Hope to see you on Sat for the little India shoot...

Blur as ever,
    SnapSnap

A deliberate OT.....

I hope i kena toto tonite...just imagine what $1.5M can do to ........
    wish me luck....

Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Sounds more peaceful now... Hope to see you on Sat for the little India shoot...

Blur as ever,
    SnapSnap
    he's not going i think, he need to work, then go for kirk's shoot, then go to J8 to shoot race queen...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast