Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: Any special events from Clubsnap?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    So what's the most interesting thing you find in here?
    Your AVATAR .... this one is really bad .... like those typical Mainland loud-speaking tourist lookalike ..... i think u better change back to the last one .... sweet and innocent look.
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Your AVATAR .... this one is really bad .... like those typical Mainland loud-speaking tourist lookalike ..... i think u better change back to the last one .... sweet and innocent look.
    I agree. This one looks more suitable for Friendster.
    The previous one you look more yan-tau and more durable-looking.
    This one, I see....

I was just trying to post a new avatar lah. Always have problem on the quality one, unlike most of you guys, can see so clearly on the picture. I just took this one last night and try to reduce the size using Image Ready... Sigh... Guess I failed.
    maybe what you can do is to post one of your nice looking mid-res photo here and let some of the experts here to PS it and maybe we can have a contest to see who can PS the nicest, cutest avatar for ZC..... Probably the winner will have a private photoshoot with the new CS Idol 1 at either Hotel 81 or Fragance ... i will pay for the room for the winner to have his private/virgin shoot.

Deregistered

best is no avatar lah.

saves our eyesight.

So now the focus becomes my avatar... Sigh...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

well, u are the one who asked how to make a better avatar in the 1st place...

Quote Originally Posted by zorro18
    I agree. This one looks more suitable for Friendster.
    The previous one you look more yan-tau and more durable-looking.
    This one, I see....
    i think your Zorro looks cuter than ZC current one!

So now the focus becomes my avatar... Sigh...
    ZC, see what I mean.....you stilll don't get it do you?

Guys and ladies.....although this is a Kopitiam thread....it's not a place to keep on SUANING this young chap.

Sooner or later, there is bound to have flamming post.....

Cool down.........don't forget again, Admins and Mods are observing this closely......

Thank you and have a nice day.

zec......alternatively, use a photo of your fav model as ur avatar. lots of ppl are already doing that on CS.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    ... i will pay for the room for the winner to have his private/virgin shoot.
    now,now.....i see a pun here....or is it my warp mind playing tricks??

This post is not directed at the great ZC...

Just wanna understand something from you guys. What is it that you people don't like about me har? It seems like every thread I start, there are bound to have people throwing stones at me one leh. Of course, there are nice people too lah.

I open this thread and some other threads in good faith of getting people together and talk about something common and ways to make this place better but in the end, it always go out of the focal point. This is very discouraging.

How about putting yourselves in my shoes. How would you feel if I do the same to you guys, plus some other guys teaming up against you. If you like it, please tell me. I'll have it done to you. If you don't, spare a thought and be considerate. I do not owe you people anything. Not money, not IOU, not house -- absolutely nothing. So why am I being treated this way by you guys? Is it very amusing to you that I be made a clown?

Since when, in my days of joining, have I throw any stone at anybody? If have, I dare you to quote. You guys really made me think about your personalities and manners and your education and upbringing. Sigh.

If things continue this way, which is pretty bad now, I will just have to leave this place. I thought this place is a nice and warm place with nice people around. But so far, I was wrong. From what I see, this place is full of scu**, hypocri***, assh**** and bored people with nothing better to do and trying to find some amusement here.

Perhaps my decision is joining ClubSnap is a wrong choice.
    My Photo Albums

Just wanna understand something from you guys. What is it that you people don't like about me har? It seems like every thread I start, there are bound to have people throwing stones at me one leh. Of course, there are nice people too lah.

I open this thread and some other threads in good faith of getting people together and talk about something common and ways to make this place better but in the end, it always go out of the focal point. This is very discouraging.

How about putting yourselves in my shoes. How would you feel if I do the same to you guys, plus some other guys teaming up against you. If you like it, please tell me. I'll have it done to you. If you don't, spare a thought and be considerate. I do not owe you people anything. Not money, not IOU, not house -- absolutely nothing. So why am I being treated this way by you guys? Is it very amusing to you that I be made a clown?

Since when, in my days of joining, have I throw any stone at anybody? If have, I dare you to quote. You guys really made me think about your personalities and manners and your education and upbringing. Sigh.

If things continue this way, which is pretty bad now, I will just have to leave this place. I thought this place is a nice and warm place with nice people around. But so far, I was wrong. From what I see, this place is full of scu**, hypocri***, assh**** and bored people with nothing better to do and trying to find some amusement here.

mee too ... i sometimes do feel disencouraged, but thats in the past and pple i tell u, always say i arrogant.. etc etc... now i dunno too.. so might as well change for the better ??

dun worry, i am here to help. stay in the club. and we stay in the same area too! hahaha.

OK ..... officially I apologise to you ..... i think most of us got the wrong idea that you were actually ENJOYING all these ridiculous postings with your "way too innocent" replies .... solly la ....
    if you don't like funny replies, then you should try to sound serious in your posts, and like someone said, you do not need to write a book just to say a point.
    But whatever it is, PLEASE, PLEASE don't regret joining CS .... this place is really like a community centre for us ..... good, clean funplace .... like what our gov wants .... a Integrated Resort for photographers.

Now I am out of this thread.
    Last edited by Canonised; 5th May 2005 at 11:32 AM.

I can be nice and accommodating but do not abuse this good nature of mine. I have a level of tolerance as well. I am only human. I can be funny but I can also be real nasty. Just don't try pushing me too hard.
    My Photo Albums

Deregistered

Look on the bright side of life, at least I have a larger hate-espn fan base than you

tell me about it until someone places a $1k bounty on you or start to call you ******..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Look on the bright side of life, at least I have a larger hate-espn fan base than you
    that is very true...

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    tell me about it until someone places a $1k bounty on you or start to call you ******..
    hahaha... suddenly u bring this up.. tat time ur name and address became the highest value info of the time.. haha.. everyone became the Bounty hunter.. loll...

well.. to me now.. i believe espn is so much better den i first joined in.. last time he is realli the "da ge" series.. now i think nt so bad...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    I've at least 5-6 threads dedicated to me in Kopitiam before ok... mai pway pway ah...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    that is very true...

hahahaha
    See? Here's one.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast