Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 169

Thread: Any special events from Clubsnap?

  1. #81
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    Ah ic.

    then u got sign extra or confinement?
    No leh... Throughout the 5 months I was there, besides the regular guard duty, no extras and no confinements leh. Why ask all these by the way?
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sembawang, Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default

    ZC, the new star on the rise, the multipage mega thread starter.

    Since he is the CS idol, I suggest shall we organise a portrait shooting session on him cum photography competition? The the best photo will have the honour of becoming the CS idol's avatar.

  3. #83
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    nothing lah.

    just curious & inquisitive
    Hehehe.....

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    OH!!!!

    i know whY!!!

    he wants to get to know the girls in CS!!!
    hehehe, i smell romance.

  5. #85
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navyblue
    ZC, the new star on the rise, the multipage mega thread starter.

    Since he is the CS idol, I suggest shall we organise a portrait shooting session on him cum photography competition? The the best photo will have the honour of becoming the CS idol's avatar.
    Ooi... What you saying? Since when I become Clubsnap Idol? I thought Adam Goi right? He has that "ClubSnap Idol" title there leh... So please don't anyhow say ah... Wait I ganna hump tump from him hor...

    Me not photogenic lah. Cannot make it one lah so please ah... Don't make a fool out of me hor... Thank you hor... I malu one hor...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sembawang, Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Ooi... What you saying? Since when I become Clubsnap Idol? I thought Adam Goi right? He has that "ClubSnap Idol" title there leh... So please don't anyhow say ah... Wait I ganna hump tump from him hor...


    I believe in many people's heart you are da man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Me not photogenic lah. Cannot make it one lah so please ah... Don't make a fool out of me hor... Thank you hor... I malu one hor...
    It's not about photogenic or not, portrait photography is about portraying feeling and character. (性格, you know?)

  7. #87
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    I was just thinking, guys, how long has ClubSnap been around? Any anniversary events done?

    If answer to the above question is no, I have some ideas that may need some good organizers to form a committee team to actualize the following:

    1. Dinner and Dance?
    2. Ms ClubSnap Contest?
    3. Overseas Trip?
    4. Photography Camp + Team leadership building?
    5. Reality Life Book?
    6. Auction for the poor?
    I think somebody misses out:
    7. CS Meet-Constance Weekly Session?

  8. #88
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    any chance of a free model shoot featuring constance at the CS bash this year?
    Maybe. If we see two moons in the sky?

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Maybe. If we see two moons in the sky?
    if the party is hot enuf, we can see two moons much closer to the ground.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #90

    Default

    Adam Goi the ClubSNAP idol, ZC the CS Idol, diff....!

  11. #91
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumball
    Adam Goi the ClubSNAP idol, ZC the CS Idol, diff....!
    Confused liao...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  12. #92
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    if the party is hot enuf, we can see two moons much closer to the ground.
    For that to happen you need a bucket of water for the moons' reflections. Otherwise just look at the sky.

  13. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    For that to happen you need a bucket of water for the moons' reflections. Otherwise just look at the sky.
    no need buckets of water...just some overly happy folks with exhibitionistic tendencies.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Confused liao...
    ZC is CSI
    C is ZC's I
    CSI is
    C is
    ZC is
    CZ is
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #95
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    ZC is CSI
    C is ZC's I
    CSI is
    C is
    ZC is
    CZ is
    hahaha good one!

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Lets organize a photo shootout with ZC as the model1!!!!!!!!! FOC!!!

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

  18. #98
    Senior Member Zeckson Chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Currently in Singapore
    Posts
    6,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Lets organize a photo shootout with ZC as the model1!!!!!!!!! FOC!!!

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Oh my goodness...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Lets organize a photo shootout with ZC as the model1!!!!!!!!! FOC!!!

    1)Garion
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  20. #100

    Default

    lets not carry the teasing too far

    cheers...
    The Witness

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •