Thread: Tools?

Default Tools?

I was taking photos recently, half way, the tripod head gives way. I can't tighten it as I need a allen key. I now wondering, will I need to bring tools like allen key, screw driver along if I going for a long trip or just get a new one over there? Will you brings tools along?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: Tools?

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I was taking photos recently, half way, the tripod head gives way. I can't tighten it as I need a allen key. I now wondering, will I need to bring tools like allen key, screw driver along if I going for a long trip or just get a new one over there? Will you brings tools along?
    Most tripods come with at least an allen key and the tool is small enough to be left at the bottom of any bag... I left mine in my cam bag.

Army never teach you to force-prep meh lol. I will bring what I need along with me. I always bring a swiss army knife along with me just incase. Being prepared and a little bit kiasu is better than missing a photo opportunity all because of inadequate preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by JGHan View Post
    Army never teach you to force-prep meh lol. I will bring what I need along with me. I always bring a swiss army knife along with me just incase. Being prepared and a little bit kiasu is better than missing a photo opportunity all because of inadequate preparation.
    Cause for me, I got a "store" always with me, haha! Swiss knife but also make sure the allen key size is correct. Going to consider that too, since I planned a long trip.

Quote Originally Posted by JGHan View Post
    + mess tin to store packed food and to eat from the utensil while on shoots

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    + mess tin to store packed food and to eat from the utensil while on shoots
    Mess tin, I hardly use it during army till rusty. Think only during BMT, after that, all packed food from cook house or canteen for lunch. haha!