Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Tripod in Hand-carry Luggage' Restrictions at airports around the world

Default Re: 'Tripod in Hand-carry Luggage' Restrictions at airports around the world

thank you. yes i think

Default Re: 'Tripod in Hand-carry Luggage' Restrictions at airports around the world

any1 tried travelling to Australia / New Zealand with hand carry tripods?

Yogikartha Indonesia also did not allow

I've traveled to a few destinations with a tripod on my hand carry, and so far only Bali and Taipei International Airports have refused them.

Managed to take my tripod on board from London, Christchurch/Auckland, Stockholm and Oslo so far. Hope this helps

I got banned from taiwan airport, got to run tru the packaging counter to pack my tripod at additional charge and check in again.... Very inconvenience and lucky i got ample time for this unlucky thing, run here n there no joke!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12