Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my comp keeps restarting for no reason ! why ??

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    www.apple.com

Click the above to end your sufferings now.
    no $ lol...

firefox.. previously the man intro me buy the Matsonic board.. onboard AMD chip, very tempting onli $160.. but then... full of problems.. so i got fed-up and upgraded to MSI.

6 fans but using a seperate power supply, Mobo and other hardware all using a 350W Addva PSU.

cookie88.... tripod haven la... all fighting over for it ... aiyah.. so sit aside lor..

Pablo... amuse myself with life ?? wad u mean ? my english very powderful one...

apple laptop... aiz.. i wan.. no $ buy! so sit and admire those little kids i see carrying them around lor....

alot of studens who are younger den me can afford one, but too bad i cant.. sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    no $ lol...

firefox.. previously the man intro me buy the Matsonic board.. onboard AMD chip, very tempting onli $160.. but then... full of problems.. so i got fed-up and upgraded to MSI.

6 fans but using a seperate power supply, Mobo and other hardware all using a 350W Addva PSU.

cookie88.... tripod haven la... all fighting over for it ... aiyah.. so sit aside lor..

Pablo... amuse myself with life ?? wad u mean ? my english very powderful one...

apple laptop... aiz.. i wan.. no $ buy! so sit and admire those little kids i see carrying them around lor....

alot of studens who are younger den me can afford one, but too bad i cant.. sigh..

Hi glennyong,

I don't exactly know why I wrote that ..... I simply felt I had to ..... ?

I don't know why?

I don't know anymore than "why did I wake up at 3:35 AM (here in Aus) and decide to look here on CS".
    I want to be sleeping.

Maybe something excellent in life is destin for you ? I don't know. I just thought to write it.

Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

hahahaa... hopefully i can win a 10mil toto or 4D, den i will open a CS cafe/shop, den retire at the age of 25! hahaha *i am half-awake, slap me!!*

hahah...

hopefully everyday is a nice and wonderful day frm now on..

DOH! (Homer Simpson)

no $ lol...

Integrated chip? That's a very very bad idea.. Matsonic isn't exactly very well known either.. Not even sure if they have a local agent.. 6 fans is kinda a lot too.... Hrmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Integrated chip? That's a very very bad idea.. Matsonic isn't exactly very well known either.. Not even sure if they have a local agent.. 6 fans is kinda a lot too.... Hrmm..
    alot is alot, but they are mounted on the front, very ugly.. but keeps systems cool so overheating wun occur, i had this idea frm the Mastercooler tower design..

but no time to make one frm acrylic so might as well stick them using double sided tapes.. lol...

but the electricity bills like going up coz u know la.. hahaha....

alot is alot, but they are mounted on the front, very ugly.. but keeps systems cool so overheating wun occur, i had this idea frm the Mastercooler tower design..

but no time to make one frm acrylic so might as well stick them using double sided tapes.. lol...

but the electricity bills like going up coz u know la.. hahaha....
    Are you fans all mounted in the front? I suggest that you have equal no. of fans exhausting air at the back.. You should maintain a partial vacuum in the case.. Helps control dust and ensures that cool air constantly moves into the case.

Heh.. Mine is a Antec Super Lanboy.. Got a 120mm in front cooling the HDD's, 120mm at the back and 120mm in my Coolermaster PSU.. Those are the only ventilation fans.
    But quiet enough.. Except the Intel stock cooler.. A bit too loud for me.. Need to buy a Hyper-48 HSF.. That's dead silent..

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Are you fans all mounted in the front? I suggest that you have equal no. of fans exhausting air at the back.. You should maintain a partial vacuum in the case.. Helps control dust and ensures that cool air constantly moves into the case.

Heh.. Mine is a Antec Super Lanboy.. Got a 120mm in front cooling the HDD's, 120mm at the back and 120mm in my Coolermaster PSU.. Those are the only ventilation fans.
    But quiet enough.. Except the Intel stock cooler.. A bit too loud for me.. Need to buy a Hyper-48 HSF.. That's dead silent..
    yah.. maybe later i will dismount 3 fans and transfer them to my back-up comp since its running 247. hahaha... that one more prone to break down.. lol.. but its more stable la.. looks like now i muz invest in a 80gb sata hdd first.. lol...

i wan lENSES !!!! ok. start saving up!

yah.. maybe later i will dismount 3 fans and transfer them to my back-up comp since its running 247. hahaha... that one more prone to break down.. lol.. but its more stable la.. looks like now i muz invest in a 80gb sata hdd first.. lol...

i wan lENSES !!!! ok. start saving up!
    Just put 2 fans in the front blowing into the case and onto the HDD's and cards.
    1 fan in the rear exhausting the hot air that rises and from the CPU cooler. The PSU will have another 80mm fan exhausting air.
    That way, you'll have fairly equal airflow in and out of the case. And filters mounted onto the front fans will allow you to reduce dust intake.

Speaking of which, I want a 1Ds for my 1st DSLR.. LOL.. That will really need a lot of saving up!
    Last edited by Firefox; 5th May 2005 at 12:02 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123