Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Storage device recommendations?

  1. #1

    Default Storage device recommendations?

    I am looking for a storage device which has a CF slot. 10-20 GB space should be enough for me. I am on a tight budget, so really looking for a cheaper solution.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Default

    Just found the following thread for those who want to know about this.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...storage+device

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NTU
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    i'm using a 5Gb microdrive, 1400 photos for D70, enough?
    if not, get 1 more.
    SMS Only: Nine One Five Zero Seven Two One Six

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi GriGri,

    How much does it cost? Where is it sold? Thanks.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    north by north-east
    Posts
    28

    Default

    hi jeet,

    you may find the below thread on the Mach2 Photobank useful.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...mach+photobank

    i myself just bought a digimate ii plus with a 40GB harddisk from Sim Lim Square yesterday for $230.

    cheers

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeet
    I am looking for a storage device which has a CF slot. 10-20 GB space should be enough for me. I am on a tight budget, so really looking for a cheaper solution.

    Thanks in advance.
    I bought a portable storage drive cum memory cards reader (all types incl CF I, CF II).
    Storage space, up to u 'coz it's using a 2.5" hard disk. It cost me $240 (with 30GB 2.5" HDD), bought at Sim Lim Sq.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NTU
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeet
    Hi GriGri,

    How much does it cost? Where is it sold? Thanks.
    can try the B&S forum, got people selling at $250 i guess?
    wanted to sell mine also, but changed decision.
    SMS Only: Nine One Five Zero Seven Two One Six

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobeedoobeeroo
    hi jeet,

    you may find the below thread on the Mach2 Photobank useful.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...mach+photobank

    i myself just bought a digimate ii plus with a 40GB harddisk from Sim Lim Square yesterday for $230.

    cheers
    Thanks loobeedoobeeroo. Will check it out at Sim Lim.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LolliPoP
    I bought a portable storage drive cum memory cards reader (all types incl CF I, CF II).
    Storage space, up to u 'coz it's using a 2.5" hard disk. It cost me $240 (with 30GB 2.5" HDD), bought at Sim Lim Sq.
    Hi Lollipop!

    Does it have a copy button? I mean how does the image transfer begin?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Yup. 4 yr info, this device only performs 3 functions:
    - Copy all files fr a mem card to the attached HDD
    - Copy all files fr attached HDD to PC
    - Copy files fr PC to the attached HDD (act like a flash drive)

    Another brand XDRIVEII can play MP3, of course more expensive.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    330

    Default

    is there any mo on this ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •