4th May 2005, 04:29 PM
to get it you need to sign up using US address.
4th May 2005, 04:37 PM
I have 250mb for hotmail.
Originally Posted by CLQ
4th May 2005, 10:39 PM
hotmail really sucks... I had it long time ago and the spamming on my account was incredible then I stop using it... i just reactivate it recently (after like 2-3 years) because of my msn messenger, it shows empty on my inbox... but it only takes a few days to filled it with spam mails again...
4th May 2005, 11:46 PM
for msn messenger right.. there's no need to use hotmail only.
you can sign up for a .net passport and hence use your gmail yahoo or whatever email you have to use on msn!
need further instructions PM me.. i lazy type here. (:
11th May 2005, 01:42 PM
For those who still prefer to use Hotmail but due to it's 2MB space, here the email I received some time ago and I guaranty that it works cos I am having 250MB in my Hotmail account. Of course, it still cant beat 1G at Yahoo and 2G at gmail. Somehow, I still prefer Hotmail, more user friendly to me.
Here it goes (extract from the email to me):
1. Login to your hotmail account.
2. Click "options" on your top right screen (tips: Beside the "HELP")
3. Click "My Profile"
4. Change the 'Country/Region' to "United States"
5. Change the 'State' to "New York"
6. Change the 'zip code' to "10010"
7. Click on "Update" button.
8. Click on "Continue" button.
9. On the same window, paste the below line to the address bar: http://by17fd.bay17.hotmail.msn.com/...n/Accountclose
10. Confirm to close your hotmail account! (No joke! Don't worry, >later you sign in again will activate your account back. MSN Messanger >is not affected!)
11. go to wwww.hotmail.com to sign in again.
12. Voila -> 25MB and if you are lucky, 1 month later you might have 250MB
11th May 2005, 08:46 PM
Try my website then Free 250MB for webmail, and you can share your photos, blog, files............. And you got personal technical support --> Me hehe
Any comment do welcome....
11th May 2005, 11:25 PM
Last edited by Flyingpig; 11th May 2005 at 11:31 PM.