Thread: || 2nd, 3rd and 4th August || sim4nee photography portrait/fashion workshop

Default || 2nd, 3rd and 4th August || sim4nee photography portrait/fashion workshop

After a week of R&R the workshop is back!

This week we will be shooting with the lovely Jana, this doll face model from Slovakia maybe young but the way she moves in front of camera is likes she's been doing this for a long time, so if you want to shoot her please sign up, you will definitely have fun working with her.

This week we will start with evening fashion on Friday, 2nd August, 730-10pm, most likely with continuous lights, street location, but will confirm exact location later in the week.

Saturday 3rd August, 230 - 5pm, is studio portrait/fashion, if you want to learn how to lit your model, or anybody you like to photograph this is for you.

And last but not least Sunday 4th August, 8 - 1030am, is street fashion/portrait with urban landscape, from 330 - 6pm location will change to more greenery area, possibly in some nice park.

So a bit of everything for everyone, if you keen to join any of above mentioned shoot please email me at sim4nee@me.com or use your phone, no is 96806036, I have wechat, whatsapp or even sms.

The fee for each session is $135.00, but $120.00 for those who had joined my shoot before.

All the location will be announced to confirmed participant who already make the payment.

Thank you.

About Sim:
    Better known as TS Sim, he is an acclaimed professional photographer whom is highly sought after for his exceptional photographic style and creative direction.

Sim has shot for numerous magazines including ELLE, The Peak, Female, Nuyou, Her World, Marie Claire, Cita Bella, SilverKris, Changi, Wine & Dine – just to name a few.

Spanning over 20 years’ experience, the majority of his works are shooting people in fashion and beauty settings for commercial/ editorial features.

Some of his recent clients are Toni & Guy China, Singapore Airlines, Wacoal and Singapore’s Largest Healthcare Group(SingHealth). He graduated from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts(NAFA), and has served as vice president of Professonal Photofrapher Association Of Singapore from 2010 -2012

Default Re: || 2nd, 3rd and 4th August || sim4nee photography portrait/fashion workshop

Previous night shoot:

Default Re: || 2nd, 3rd and 4th August || sim4nee photography portrait/fashion workshop

update:
    Sunday afternoon session 2 more slot left.

update:
    Those who signed up Friday and Saturday sessions I'm sorry I have to cancel it due to job commitment, will refund the fee now.

Model has been booked for Sunday afternoon shoot, if you like to learn to shoot the strobist way this is for you.