Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Constance?

Thanks leh! Me just a normal fat guy on the streets lah, eager to learn to make friends with nice people sharing the same passion and hobby. But this thread is about Constance lah. Really find her ravishingly attractive.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Thanks leh! Me just a normal fat guy on the streets lah, eager to learn to make friends with nice people sharing the same passion and hobby. But this thread is about Constance lah. Really find her ravishingly attractive.
    Come back to square 1, you have a crush on her ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY
    No, just laughing at you
    * ouch! *
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

eh...previously you found her "not really that pretty..have to meet her in person to see if she is REALLY attractive." now you find her "ravishingly attractive".... you are definitely in

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    This thread remind me again of the Korean MTV where the photog gave up his eyes for his gf ... Any1 still have the link ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    eh...previously you found her "not really that pretty..have to meet her in person to see if she is REALLY attractive." now you find her "ravishingly attractive".... you are definitely in

He needs time to think and sought out thingy mah ,,,,,

He is in now
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Come back to square 1, you have a crush on her ...
    No... Wah lau... Need me to say how many times? Find her attractive only mah doesn't mean crush hor. There are so many nice girls around in Clubsnap, Haley for example, does it mean I have a crush on her too? Alamak...
    My Photo Albums

No... Wah lau... Need me to say how many times? Find her attractive only mah doesn't mean crush hor. There are so many nice girls around in Clubsnap, Haley for example, does it mean I have a crush on her too? Alamak...

we're not ruling that possibility out, yet.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

dun make me leh....

constance is attractive only....

or ravishingly attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    we're not ruling that possibility out, yet.
    I second tat ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

Heeeeloooo... Attractive not necessary be pretty or good looking mah. I still make my stand point leh... She is not that pretty but her style and aura, makes her really attractive, like drawing you towards her that type leh.

And... Not in love hor. Don't bring this too far leh, wait later I really ganna chopped leh...
    My Photo Albums

I have a crush on constance eyes ms Haley's too ~ but I like haley photos more *cough* *cough* should stop visiting *cough* portrait section

Heeeeloooo... Attractive not necessary be pretty or good looking mah. I still make my stand point leh... She is not that pretty but her style and aura, makes her really attractive, like drawing you towards her that type leh.

And... Not in love hor. Don't bring this too far leh, wait later I really ganna chopped leh...
    You are now in a stage as well as falling in ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

dun worry lah.... i posted earlier to ask if constance's bf was reading this thread. since there was no response, the coast is clear for u!

ganna chopped? with her sexy blade ar?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    You are now in a stage as well as falling in ...
    i see photography taking a back seat for a while....

rebbot and Zeckson Chow, I 2nd what u said about Constance...She just have that "x factor" that man cannot resist.

Brother Petf69... Yes! See? Boys, look at his avatar... Constance is okay looking, very normal but when she is in front of the camera, she is like having magic, a strong sense of aura... Very attractive. Don't you guys agree?
    My Photo Albums

Brother Petf69... Yes! See? Boys, look at his avatar... Constance is okay looking, very normal but when she is in front of the camera, she is like having magic, a strong sense of aura... Very attractive. Don't you guys agree?
    The more you say the more ppl enjoy disturbing you wahahaha

i agree. she is very attractive!

*zeckson jia you*

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast