Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: Who is Constance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    And here's The Queen's reply to Zec's reply:

Dear Zec,

Did you say you wanted to be a friend? A friend to CS's most gorgeous, most sought after and most expensive (after this thread has run its course) model?

I think you have to ask Mr.Simon Wong first. He's my mentor. He's my manager, my agent, my bodyguard and my handler and my everything. Without his guidance, creativity and talents, we are nothing as a model.

He makes us come alive and beautiful and radiant. Please thank him not me. And don't forget to be kind to him as he to me.

Again,
    Constance
    Sion do zec a favour just pass him da Queen's number and we shall tap the line~

I wonder how'll constance feel about this whole episode though.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    And here's The Queen's reply to Zec's reply:

Dear Zec,

Did you say you wanted to be a friend? A friend to CS's most gorgeous, most sought after and most expensive (after this thread has run its course) model?

I think you have to ask Mr.Simon Wong first. He's my mentor. He's my manager, my agent, my bodyguard and my handler and my everything. Without his guidance, creativity and talents, we are nothing as a model.

He makes us come alive and beautiful and radiant. Please thank him not me. And don't forget to be kind to him as he to me.

Again,
    Constance
    Brother Sion, can I check with you, is this message truly from Constance? I do not think this message is from her. From her previous message, the style is very different. It's like 2 persons writing differently.

If Constance is a simple, modern day woman, I do not think she will say this:

[Quote: Sion]Did you say you wanted to be a friend? A friend to CS's most gorgeous, most sought after and most expensive (after this thread has run its course) model?[/quote]

This is proud. She was subtle and humble but in that sentence, she is proud. Also, being a friend is entirely up to her to accept or not, nothing to do with Mr Simon Wong. If she is what she said to be -- having a mind and independent will of her own, then I am sure Mr Wong need not to say yes or no to her in making friends.

No doubt Mr Wong has been her mentor, etc... But that does not come into any picture between Constance and me. I hope this is not a frame up, Brother Sion. I am making my sincere admiration and would like to be a friend. If this message is not true, please stop this. It will not be good for everybody.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by DaNi3L
    I wonder how'll constance feel about this whole episode though.. :/
    I hope the replies from Constance are genuine replies. It is okay if my offer of friendship is rejected but please do not make this thread as an amusement and go too far beyond.

If this thread is going way too off, I will have to close this thread to protect the interest of Constance. I do not want to have any misinterpretation or misunderstanding on her. I am being slammed here in Clubsnap before so I can take these things again but if my thread is going to cause verbal abuse towards an innocent woman, I will have to put a stop on this.

I hope all the brothers reading this thread understand where I am coming from and let's all be mature about this. This thread is meant to be a breaker from the usual but it is not intended to harm Constance.

Thanks.
    My Photo Albums

Yep, well said brother Chow. Honestly, I had a good laff from all the teasing in this thread, but seems like you're a REALLY nice and honest chap. And I think most agree that you make CS much more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    I hope the replies from Constance are genuine replies. It is okay if my offer of friendship is rejected but please do not make this thread as an amusement and go too far beyond.

If this thread is going way too off, I will have to close this thread to protect the interest of Constance. I do not want to have any misinterpretation or misunderstanding on her. I am being slammed here in Clubsnap before so I can take these things again but if my thread is going to cause verbal abuse towards an innocent woman, I will have to put a stop on this.

I hope all the brothers reading this thread understand where I am coming from and let's all be mature about this. This thread is meant to be a breaker from the usual but it is not intended to harm Constance.

Thanks.
    goddamned man, this is seriously going overboard. If every cameraman is going to be like this. We are going to have trouble finding ppl to pose for us. and to hell with "your protection of constance". if you think its off, close it. its ok to be a clown, but keep yourself in check.
    Last edited by TMC; 2nd May 2005 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    goddamned man, this is seriously going overboard. If every cameraman is going to be like this. We are going to have trouble finding ppl to pose for us.
    i couldn agree more man...
    and i was kinda surprised to find this thread still surviving though...

ah..guys....let's not go to far on this

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow

Thanks.
    Missed one more thing. if you cant tell ppl are making a fool out of you, then you seriously have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i couldn agree more man...
    and i was kinda surprised to find this thread still surviving though...

its fufilling the demand and supply curves

the more demand there is for entertainment, the more he will supply.

Gawd....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i second that!!

pssst! is there a zeckson chow fan club in CS????

gif that man a beer!! nooooo... give that man to the Tiger!!
    Now I know who zec reminds me of liao .... always couldn't get his name right ...... anyway , "i've done my best and I won't regret it "

Quote Originally Posted by DaNi3L
    Yep, well said brother Chow. Honestly, I had a good laff from all the teasing in this thread, but seems like you're a REALLY nice and honest chap. And I think most agree that you make CS much more interesting!
    Well.. If she ever reads this and decides he's her kinda guy (the world is roundish, anything can happen.... Never assume...), I guess Zeckson will be having the last laugh...

......... ............ ............. Cheers to the 'Brotherhood of ZC' ........ ...... ......... ......... ........

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    goddamned man, this is seriously going overboard. If every cameraman is going to be like this. We are going to have trouble finding ppl to pose for us. and to hell with "your protection of constance". if you think its off, close it. its ok to be a clown, but keep yourself in check.
    can't control myself liao ... *falling off my chair*

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Well.. If she ever reads this and decides he's her kinda guy (the world is roundish, anything can happen.... Never assume...), I guess Zeckson will be having the last laugh...
    We'll hope so.

Guys, I think this is way too off now. You guys really love making a fool out of people to satisfy your amusement. Disappointing. Pathetic. I am closing this thread now. Thanks for reading.
    My Photo Albums

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011