Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast

Thread: Who is Constance?

zeckson is

btw +1 to post count... (think its also good for zeckson to increase post count)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Because it is not right to just "frame" people like that mah. Moreover, I don't know her at all, just seen some of her pictures. Not fair to her if we "frame" her like this. I am the threadstarter here so it is my responsibility to protect the person that I am talking about because it is never my intention to cause her any harm.

I think anybody would do the same as me too right? Brother Petf69 too, I am sure.
    hehehe I really like you~ you are such a honest guy

Because it is not right to just "frame" people like that mah. Moreover, I don't know her at all, just seen some of her pictures. Not fair to her if we "frame" her like this. I am the threadstarter here so it is my responsibility to protect the person that I am talking about because it is never my intention to cause her any harm.

I think anybody would do the same as me too right? Brother Petf69 too, I am sure.
    That's right everyone, please protect our dear Constance....otherwise...she may never post for us again....

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    hehehe I really like you~ you are such a honest guy
    Thanks brother, err... but I only like girls leh... Ha ha ha ha. Sorry to disappoint you har... Joking har...
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    That's right everyone, please protect our dear Constance....otherwise...she may never post for us again....
    Then I will have no more pictures to see...
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    no worries we will ALWAYS PROTECT DEAR CONSTANCE ~ but again we have not said anything about constance seems like this thread is more about helping zec confirm his feelings hehehe

Thanks brother, err... but I only like girls leh... Ha ha ha ha. Sorry to disappoint you har... Joking har...
    what makes you think I am a guy? hrmph~

but your profile saids so mah.....

Now here's the PM to Zec from Constance:

Dear Zec,

I am deeply moved by your kind words. I have to thank my parents to their gifts to me and to Simon for turning me into a supermodel. Like you I am just a simple girl only that I am not fat.

I hope you find out more about my other qualities beside my physical appearance. I am today's woman with a mind and independent will of my own with many talents.

I am happy that I can be your excuse to take up photography or be among the CSers who are more interested in camera bodies than models' bodies.
    I hope you can come to my photo shoot one day (if they allow you).

Cheerio!

Constance.

Dear Petf69,

hahaha u have to expose me...I was counting on the honesty and innocence of zec to believe me haizZzZzZ

no worries we will ALWAYS PROTECT DEAR CONSTANCE ~ but again we have not said anything about constance seems like this thread is more about helping zec confirm his feelings hehehe
    Yar! Still dare to say! Stop guessing my feelings and talk about Constance lah. Alamak. She is the center of attraction ah, not me ah. Furthermore, she may be reading this thread too.

So please ah, talk about Constance har.
    My Photo Albums

Your profile states that you are a male leh. If you are female, why would want to put yourself as male le? Hee hee...
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

Dear Zec,

I am deeply moved by your kind words. I have to thank my parents to their gifts to me and to Simon for turning me into a supermodel. Like you I am just a simple girl only that I am not fat.

I hope you find out more about my other qualities beside my physical appearance. I am today's woman with a mind and independent will of my own with many talents.

I am happy that I can be your excuse to take up photography or be among the CSers who are more interested in camera bodies than models' bodies.

Cheerio!

Constance.
    The queen herself has spoken ~ I like the last part where she says "if they allow you" I almost fell off my chair LOL

Dear Zec,

Cheerio!

Constance.

pet .. pls reserved a place for zec on the next photoshop for constance
    and give him a discount ..

i think he deserved it
    hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    pet .. pls reserved a place for zec on the next photoshop for constance
    and give him a discount ..

i think he deserved it
    hehehe
    U mean photoshoot?

I don't run photoshop classes

Don;t worry, I'll take care of that and will throw in tissues and extra blood packets for Zec....

typo ..

tissue isnt enough.. tied a FAD to his nose

Dear Zec,

Cheerio!

Constance.
    Brother Sion,

Please convey this message back to Constance.

Hello Constance (if this is your real name),

Thank you for sending me this message. I am very glad that you regard me as a true person and not any other. Yes, indeed, I am attracted to you because you do have a strong aura revolving around you. Definitely, I would like to know you more, in terms of your character and your mindset. I am a simple person myself. If given a chance, I would like to be a friend.

Hope this is not offending.

Regards,
    Zec

Thanks Brother Sion.
    My Photo Albums

Thank you for sending me this message. I am very glad that you regard me as a true person and not any other. Yes, indeed, I am attracted to you because you do have a strong aura revolving around you. Definitely, I would like to know you more, in terms of your character and your mindset. I am a simple person myself. If given a chance, I would like to be a friend.

Regards,
    Zec
    And here's The Queen's reply to Zec's reply:

Dear Zec,

Did you say you wanted to be a friend? A friend to CS's most gorgeous, most sought after and most expensive (after this thread has run its course) model?

I think you have to ask Mr.Simon Wong first. He's my mentor. He's my manager, my agent, my bodyguard and my handler and my everything. Without his guidance, creativity and talents, we are nothing as a model.

He makes us come alive and beautiful and radiant. Please thank him not me. And don't forget to be kind to him as he to me.

Again,
    Constance

Brother Sion,

Please convey this message back to Constance.

Regards,
    Zec

Thanks Brother Sion.

AHAHAHAHAH!!! I really fell off my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dunno whether to laugh or cry!!!!! LOL!

PENGZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5891011 LastLast