Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: interesting sight i saw...

  1. #1

    Default interesting sight i saw...

    yesterday at bedok mrt station! but sorrie no photo to share of it cuz no cam.

    i saw wedding couple taking photo on the platform. funny sight man all the aunties and uncles stare stare curiously at the lady in her wedding gown and the guy in his suit. no more parliament hall ? creative photography!

  2. #2

    Default Re: interesting sight i saw...

    Originally posted by punscum
    yesterday at bedok mrt station! but sorrie no photo to share of it cuz no cam.

    i saw wedding couple taking photo on the platform. funny sight man all the aunties and uncles stare stare curiously at the lady in her wedding gown and the guy in his suit. no more parliament hall ? creative photography!
    This is what we called "Dare to be different". Who knows, in time to come, you might just come across a couple having their outdoor photo-shoot in a wet market...hahaha

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    51

    Default

    maybe by doing that they can get their honey moon sponsored by smrt?

  4. #4

    Default

    Better still... they are staffs of SMRT :P

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    let'see if anyone in clubsnap will do their wedding photo in CP. heh.
    Canon Lover :)

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    let'see if anyone in clubsnap will do their wedding photo in CP. heh.
    Maybe can try SLS

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Behind a lens
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    It's nothing different.

    My GF's sis has her photo taken in MRT too..

    At at the travelator @ fullerton.

    I am sure we s'porean can be more creative then to use the same old place right??

    Any taken for a SBS bus? hee hee

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Re: interesting sight i saw...

    Originally posted by Barrios
    This is what we called "Dare to be different". Who knows, in time to come, you might just come across a couple having their outdoor photo-shoot in a wet market...hahaha
    Atually quite common in wet markets in the 80s, i'm not so sure now. I know cos i used to help out my mum in the wet markets since the 80s.

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by binbeto
    It's nothing different.

    My GF's sis has her photo taken in MRT too..

    At at the travelator @ fullerton.

    I am sure we s'porean can be more creative then to use the same old place right??

    Any taken for a SBS bus? hee hee
    SBS bus - YES! Have seen photos of bride and groom aboard the bus, with curious passengers in the background!

  10. #10

    Default

    y i so swah ku

  11. #11

    Default

    ai ya dun say until like that. When you are in the age group whereby all your friends are getting married and taking bridal pix, you will be more exposed loh!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •