Thread: I got the address and name of someone in Hong Kong, how to find out phone number?

Unhappy I got the address and name of someone in Hong Kong, how to find out phone number?

Well, I recently ordered something from eBay, and this person apparently sent it through Speedpost HK on Monday. But till now, the tracking number does not work, and the person has yet to reply after sending him an email 2 days before.

Now, before you go "lol never check feedback", I checked and he has only 1 negative which was like long time ago, and he has near 400 positive ratings. Now I just want to know if there is anyway I can find out without travelling to Hong Kong.

Anyone who would like to tell me how I can find out on the net, please PM me. Thanks.

I assume he/she gave you a trackingnumber? Have you checked it at:

http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/mail_tracking/index.htm

Always choose 'outward' for items going out of HK. For registered Airmail usually it is not up to date, so it may be that the parcel arrives at your doorstep soon even when it is not shown as such on the site. Only EMS courier (Speedpost) is updated instantly. When was it sent from HK? It takes a few days from HK to SG.

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    I assume he/she gave you a trackingnumber? Have you checked it at:

http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/mail_tracking/index.htm

Always choose 'outward' for items going out of HK. For registered Airmail usually it is not up to date, so it may be that the parcel arrives at your doorstep soon even when it is not shown as such on the site. Only EMS courier (Speedpost) is updated instantly. When was it sent from HK? It takes a few days from HK to SG.

Hong Sien
    You can always pay Hong Sien to break his legs if you like!