Thread: Qantas Airways: E-tickets query

Default Qantas Airways: E-tickets query

Heyhey,

Would just like to find out from those who've taken qantas airways thru their online booking system b4. Do i actually need to collect any tickets or something? I've received an email which is supposed to be some receipt i think. Do i need to print that out as proof of purchase during boarding at the airport? Not too sure as this is first time booking tickets online.

Also..on top of the air ticket price...i've paid something like $200+ during the payment. Is that $200+ airport tax? Meaning on top of the price that i've paid during the air ticket booking....are there any other taxes that i would need to pay later on?

Thanks alot!

It's better to print out the E-Ticket information and show to the counter when checking in the flight as it contains the booking number and flight information.

200+, could be airport tax as i remember the taxes for Aus flights is quite high. Usually the site will list the airfare and taxes seperately in the process or in the receipt. Nope, don't think you have to pay any more taxes after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    It's better to print out the E-Ticket information and show to the counter when checking in the flight as it contains the booking number and flight information.

200+, could be airport tax as i remember the taxes for Aus flights is quite high. Usually the site will list the airfare and taxes seperately in the process or in the receipt. Nope, don't think you have to pay any more taxes after this one.
    Ok thanks alot Casey!!

I am heading to Auz too. The agency charged me the following:

Security Tax for Aus is $190
    SGP Airport Tax is $21.

Not sure if these are what you paid for.

Yah airport taxes are getting really ridiculous.

I booked online a Qantas domestic flight before. Just show the printout can already.

print it out, thats your ticket.

So many people as you to print out... can't be wrong !

btw, print it out! travelled before and with the printed e-Tix, it will be easiler/faster for you to check in as the lady/gent will not need to search their records for your details before verifying ...

enjoy your trip!

Thanks alot everyone!! Yup i guess i got my ans. Will definitely be printing out the email then. At first just wasn't too comfortable with not having any "actual tickets". But i guess it should be alright yeah.