Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    it was like the most boring porn i've ever seen.
    Got links to the better ones or not?

    Can post?


  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    I'm very sure the court will jail them. And the prison warden will put this guy into a cell with muslim inmates. Let your imagination tell you what they will do to him every night......
    They will reform him with Koran teachings.

  3. #23
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    it was like the most boring porn i've ever seen.

    Its because that is 'REAL LIFE' porn... not what you think you'll see on Jap AV... LOL.

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Its because that is 'REAL LIFE' porn... not what you think you'll see on Jap AV... LOL.
    It's education and not entertainment?

  5. #25
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Actually.. I think the parents spoiled this brat, thus he feels he can do anything and not get punished
    Hmm, one of the "psychiatrist" mentioned that Alvin could be suffering from an adult variant of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (AADHD) specifically with manifestation in the hyperactive / impulsive subtype possibly from being neglected in the critical adolescent phrase whereby crucial brain development goes into hyperdrive, while he was growing and living as a teenager in Singapore away from his immediate family just across in Malaysia.

    It's a vicious cycle, parents being so preoccupied in providing the best not only in the needs but also for everything their children wants except time for a little love and imparting some moral values.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 19th July 2013 at 12:37 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post

    Its because that is 'REAL LIFE' porn... not what you think you'll see on Jap AV... LOL.
    LoL I'm sure that in real-life you can reenact what you see on TV

  7. #27

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Its because that is 'REAL LIFE' porn... not what you think you'll see on Jap AV... LOL.
    Don't spoil it for the young.. Sg have low birth rate already

  8. #28
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Vivian seems traumatised by all the critical public outbursts, I wonder if she'll continue to associate witth such self-destructive character after this episode.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  9. #29
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Think positive, ppl. At least now Alvin get what he aspires to be: a porn star.... just that the role is reversed.

    Maybe now he can post his favorite picking up soap position.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  10. #30

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Hmm, one of the "psychiatrist" mentioned that Alvin could be suffering from an adult variant of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (AADHD) specifically with manifestation in the hyperactive / impulsive subtype possibly from being neglected in the critical adolescent phrase whereby crucial brain development goes into hyperdrive, while he was growing and living as a teenager in Singapore away from his immediate family just across in Malaysia.

    It's a vicious cycle, parents being so preoccupied in providing the best not only in the needs but also for everything their children wants except time for a little love and imparting some moral values.
    OR he's just...







    a jack-@ss

  11. #31

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Its because that is 'REAL LIFE' porn... not what you think you'll see on Jap AV... LOL.
    I'm pretty sure i can make better porn than him.
    just you wait!

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Think positive, ppl. At least now Alvin get what he aspires to be: a porn star.... just that the role is reversed.

    Maybe now he can post his favorite picking up soap position.
    Well... sometimes you're the batter, and sometimes the catcher...
    Alpha

  13. #33
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    It's education and not entertainment?

    Sure... that's what the Internet is for...


    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LoL I'm sure that in real-life you can reenact what you see on TV

    Tried... but failed... not as young or as nimble anymore...


    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure i can make better porn than him.
    just you wait!

    PM me the URL please...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  14. #34

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    I'm very sure the court will jail them. And the prison warden will put this guy into a cell with muslim inmates. Let your imagination tell you what they will do to him every night......
    jailing seems too harsh leh.. fine them will do lah

  15. #35
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    jailing seems too harsh leh.. fine them will do lah

    As much as I disliked the couple... I must agree... the punishment must fit the crime. While what they did is damn stupid and irresponsible... but never-the-less, not serious enough to jail for long time...

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  16. #36
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUH Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    kiddo, kids in malaysia scoring 4.0 CGPA in their STPM (a-lvl) can't even get into uni.
    im in sg leh bro.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    They must be jailed.

    When they did the sex video, they should have been jailed. It did not happen.

    The spoilt brat kiddo did not get the attention he craved. Thus he did the BKT thing in MLY.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    he should be sent to hard labor reform like in the peoples republic.

    eat full got much idle time do stupid thing.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  19. #39
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    he should be sent to hard labor reform like in the peoples republic.

    eat full got much idle time do stupid thing.
    In Singapore our hard labour is drinking 4 cups of cafe latte in Starbucks in a long afternoon.

  20. #40

    Default Re: Disgraced Former ASEAN / NUS Scholar Charged In Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    In Singapore our hard labour is drinking 4 cups of cafe latte in Starbucks in a long afternoon.
    nope. first world problem is not being able to get your favourite smoking table

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •