Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 94

Thread: An Invitation to the Canon Digital Lab

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Is there any public transport going there
    If I'm going to take bus or MRT and where to alight,where building to look for?
    Dude, check www.streetdirectory.com.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    where is Canon Digital Lab
    750 Victoria Street
    Canon-Digital Media Hub
    Singapore 188062

    Is there any public transport going there
    If I'm going to take bus or MRT and where to alight,where building to look for?

    I believe its outside one of the exits of Bugis MRT station. Look for the orange and white building opposite Bugis Junction, next to public car park (ex CC building).

  3. #23

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster

  4. #24
    Member TechMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    397

    Default

    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

  5. #25
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    eat. drink. shoot

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    18. jsbn (wun stay long though)

  7. #27

    Default

    Great to have such specific user group meetings! Missed the old days where they have the Canon photo club with their regular Sunday outings!

    But what's the agenda for the meeting har? Will be good if there's a photo shot, some slide show or some new equipment for us to try. Else the meeting will be just I stare u and u stare me without purpose....

    BTW, I can offer to do a slide show if there's facility for it!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    18. jsbn (wun stay long though)[/QUOTE]
    19. Virgo

    Need to bring gear? What's the agenda? Will there be anything interesting to shoot?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    18. jsbn (wun stay long though)[/QUOTE]
    19. Virgo
    20. Gryphon (should be able to make it that day)

    Need to bring gear? What's the agenda? Will there be anything interesting to shoot?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  10. #30

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    18. jsbn (wun stay long though)
    19. Virgo
    20. Gryphon (should be able to make it that day)
    21. fireblade05 (if no OT, will go)

    Need to bring gear? What's the agenda? Will there be anything interesting to shoot?

  11. #31
    Member TechMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weekh
    Great to have such specific user group meetings! Missed the old days where they have the Canon photo club with their regular Sunday outings!

    But what's the agenda for the meeting har? Will be good if there's a photo shot, some slide show or some new equipment for us to try. Else the meeting will be just I stare u and u stare me without purpose....

    BTW, I can offer to do a slide show if there's facility for it!

    So far there is no formal agenda. It more like a networking session.
    we could disscuss on the following topics.
    1. Formal name for this group gathering or not.

    2. Brainstorm for events that we can organise. I've spoke to Canon Marketing people. Good news, they say they are going to be very supportive.

    3. Form up a working commitee maybe?

    4. Ask any question regarding to Canon products. I'll try to answers as much as my knowledge alllows or things I can talk about. Otherwise I'll check with Canon relevent staff.

    5. We can have a slide show if it is "digital" slide show. I don't have a 35mm color positive slide projector.

    6. Sell you some of our services avaliable in the Lab (jk)

    here are some items anyone can think about more?

    Unfortunately the S2 IS is not in yet otherwise I could show it to you.
    I do have a 350D for you to play with at the Lab, those still wonder if you want to get it or not.
    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central Area
    Posts
    565

    Default

    1. CYRN
    2. scud
    3. madmacs
    4. WoLoh
    5. Xing
    6. Arcanic
    7. SpitFir3
    8. Venom81
    9. Goo82sg
    10. AReality
    11. jeffhiew
    12. canonws
    13. ockly
    14. saifulbahar
    15. christwings
    16. tunster
    17. +evenstar
    18. jsbn (wun stay long though)
    19. Virgo
    20. Gryphon (should be able to make it that day)
    21. fireblade05 (if no OT, will go)
    22. Locksley

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    need to bring equipment ?looks like a interesting gathering, if i am free on that day will drop by , cant confirm now

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechMage
    So far there is no formal agenda. It more like a networking session.
    we could disscuss on the following topics.
    1. Formal name for this group gathering or not.

    2. Brainstorm for events that we can organise. I've spoke to Canon Marketing people. Good news, they say they are going to be very supportive.

    3. Form up a working commitee maybe?

    4. Ask any question regarding to Canon products. I'll try to answers as much as my knowledge alllows or things I can talk about. Otherwise I'll check with Canon relevent staff.

    5. We can have a slide show if it is "digital" slide show. I don't have a 35mm color positive slide projector.

    6. Sell you some of our services avaliable in the Lab (jk)

    here are some items anyone can think about more?

    Unfortunately the S2 IS is not in yet otherwise I could show it to you.
    I do have a 350D for you to play with at the Lab, those still wonder if you want to get it or not.
    Do some kinda sales talk thingy, den when someone signs up, everyone claps and u'll ring a bell kinda thing?

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Do some kinda sales talk thingy, den when someone signs up, everyone claps and u'll ring a bell kinda thing?
    Sounds like a resort time-sharing scam...

  16. #36
    Member TechMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    Sounds like a resort time-sharing scam...
    Hmm....maybe as can get everyone to chip in to buy a 1Ds Mk II...then time share it. (jk)
    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

  17. #37

    Default

    I think that I better don't turn up otherwise I will become a target for the firing squad.

    Sad to say that most people misunderstood me. I guess that I didn't explain explicit enough.

  18. #38
    Member TechMage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    I think that I better don't turn up otherwise I will become a target for the firing squad.

    Sad to say that most people misunderstood me. I guess that I didn't explain explicit enough.

    Then the more you MUST turn up or else you'll never to get to speak your mind.
    Everyone is expecting you to come. Not to say you started this idea, but if you have an idea well you'll have to speak up. You'll can never please everyone. Let those believe in you support it. It is not end of the world.

    Anyway, I'll facilitate the event but people have to get organised and turn up to get things moving.

    *added No one get fired in the Lab...only I do the firing.
    if you come, you are under protection.
    Last edited by TechMage; 3rd May 2005 at 01:12 PM.
    ~Avid.com~
    Avid Media Composer and Avid DS

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 3rd Rock
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USM
    I think that I better don't turn up otherwise I will become a target for the firing squad.
    Since our feet are now wet, why stop there, lets jump into the pool and see how things go. Come on, it is Friday night, relax bro.

    There are many things we can do such as:

    - Decide on the group name;
    - Share your photography experience;
    - Discuss about equipments, digital darkroom, camera shop experience etc..
    - may be .. some day could meet up for photography.

    BTW, currently I'm using both Canon A80 and D70, so don't get the wrong impression that I'm some kind of Nikon spy, ok??
    Last edited by billpepsi; 3rd May 2005 at 02:59 PM.

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    Since our feet are now wet, why stop there, lets jump into the pool and see how things go. Come on, it is Friday night, relax bro.

    There are many things we can do such as:

    - Decide on the group name;
    - Share your photography experience;
    - Discuss about equipments, digital darkroom, camera shop experience etc..
    - may be .. some day could meet up for photography.

    BTW, currently I'm using both Canon A80 and D70, so don't get the wrong impression that I'm some kind of Nikon spy, ok??
    traitor... lol.. how could you one leg step on two boats.. lol.. kidding.. hope to see you there..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •