Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: how long u woo a gal before giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Guy!!!!

Anything that moves and wears a skirt is worth the chase and wait.
    Were you refering to Scottish men? Or he-she?

Just kidding.

Toking abt this did U all find that some gals find U started to avoid U when they find out U r "interested" in them?

The problem is U r not REALLY interested in them AT ALL.

Like ESPN said Gals is nuthing but trouble.

Deregistered

You will know if a girl likes you from the first or not, true that love can blossom over time, but not when either of you has the intention to get it started, it will just strike some day.

Regarding chasing girls, come on... the ratio is now 1 guy to 3 girls in SG. SCARED MEH?

Save your $ and effort. Go out shoot more, buy more trinities!

Brother... Your ratio where get one har? 1 guy : 3 girls... This one is population or what?
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Deregistered

The stats were based on the last census they had IIRC. It was mentioned on TV when the gahmen was worried how come so many singles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Brother... Your ratio where get one har? 1 guy : 3 girls... This one is population or what?

The ratio is encouraging. Is it for real, as I've heard this from so many sources.

Given this ratio, they ought to have a "Eye For a Girl" shot instead of having part 2 with Dennis Keller.

Deregistered

Problem is that, there's no originality with these shows copied from their counterparts.

The plot, adrenalin, cruelty are all missing in SG's miserable attempt to clone the equivalent reality TV shows.

'Yes, it is a pathetic attempt to clone the show.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    You will know if a girl likes you from the first or not, true that love can blossom over time, but not when either of you has the intention to get it started, it will just strike some day.

Regarding chasing girls, come on... the ratio is now 1 guy to 3 girls in SG. SCARED MEH?

Save your $ and effort. Go out shoot more, buy more trinities!
    yeap there is nothing to be worried about. if all failed, there is always the foreigners to go after

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    yeap there is nothing to be worried about. if all failed, there is always the foreigners to go after
    Else can always BUY a marriage... pretty common nowadays

True. At anytime, I prefer the latter option. But still need to be on the same bandwidth when it comes to languages.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    True. At anytime, I prefer the latter option. But still need to be on the same bandwidth when it comes to languages.
    Don't worry.. SG men have been rated to be the most romantic among most other asian men You can do it.

Don't worry.. SG men have been rated to be the most romantic among most other asian men You can do it.
    yeah! ain't Singaporean gals LUCKY!

there is always the body language

yeah! ain't Singaporean gals LUCKY!
    Considering that Singaporean gals don't have to become MAIDS in a foreign country nor do they need other men elsewhere to BUY them for marriages....yeah I think they are prettry LUCKY!

Deregistered

Considering that Singaporean gals don't have to become MAIDS in a foreign country nor do they need other men elsewhere to BUY them for marriages....yeah I think they are prettry LUCKY!
    And having women's charter to abuse and use to their advantages too!!

Personally, I think both parties must be interested......love is not about pride.

But guys must put in the effort in the initial stage, then it is all depend on the gals parts onward.......law of nature ?

Honestly, not that many good women or men left worth pursuing

Cause most of them are already maids in Singapore.

I was refering to the rumor that "Sg men are romantic" not to anything else.

And having women's charter to abuse and use to their advantages too!!
    you seemed to be more familiar with it than me. The last time i checked, my IC did say that i am a woman... but i wonder....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by toysrevil
    Cat. A

Heterosexual women above 30's are either already married (so that's out, innit?) or if they're still single, they either can't find the man of their dreams (most times they might not even exist) or they hate men. i can attest to the latter. whenever im out with my single female peers....

Here's something interesting i read, share with u guys/gals

Toys Are Evil Blogsite

One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast