Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how long u woo a gal before giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Look who's talking! Not nice looking? From what I gather, you're the KOREAN IDOL to many CS members. Don't make me post your photo here ah!
    that was a mistake lah... its dark then & the korean girls mistake me for some other person... think they threw their camera or smash their monitor when they view it on their computer...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    how long u woo a gal before giving up?
    This question is so "Paul Yeo" (If you follow some of the threads he has started you know what I mean).

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-Yeo
    how long u woo a gal before giving up?
    I give up wooing as soon as I have no money left to buy another roll of film.

I think girls should supply films for us and pay for the processing if they want us to keep up the wooing.

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    longest i waited was 7 years...she got engaged then marriage. I was still in n.s....i gave up. After 7 years.

It was painful. But it was a darn good lesson. Don't waste time.
    Hey Andy Lau fan,

If you want a woman with two little kids, here's your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    For guys and girls who are reading this thread, to know whether you really like the other person or not, ask yourself these questions:

1. Take away the person's money. Now that the person needs to depend on you to survive and you are not earning much yourself, will you still want this person?

2. Take away the person's looks. With no money and no superb looks, this person is a pure ordinary person on the street. Nothing special. Maybe even fat. Are you willing to go with this person.

3. Do not change the person. With no looks and no money and not able to change the person's bad habits, can you tolerate this person for the rest of your life without breaking into a tiff with this person and not expecting this person to change anything, i.e. the way this person is, all the way until this person die a natural death.

If your answer to these 3 questions is yes, then this person is the one you are really looking for and you should not give up until this person rejects you dead on.

My secondary school kids can recite all these points by heart already. time to change them to reflect the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    My secondary school kids can recite all these points by heart already. time to change them to reflect the 21st century.
    And what might the points of the 21st century be? Something that your kids can't recite?

This is interesting...Seriously I think if the ger dun like u means she dun like u....no pt dragging for too long...it is very harmful to ur ego and pocket

First time u ask her out alone, she agrees, it only means she doesn't dislike u. After 2-3 times going out means she's trying to test the chemistry...After that if no progress hoho...Very high percentage that you are just 1 way traffic.

Dun ask me y i know all these? cos last time I often do these to gers...Sigh! LOL

Yup, you're right about the 3 times going-out policy. If you can exceed that number of times going out with her, it means you got chance. Don't ask me how I know -- cos I done this to people and got others do this to me. Fair enough.

Yup, you're right about the 3 times going-out policy. If you can exceed that number of times going out with her, it means you got chance. Don't ask me how I know -- cos I done this to people and got others do this to me. Fair enough.

haha...great 1 thinks alike sia..

I look like Andy Lau..how abt u?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    that was a mistake lah... its dark then & the korean girls mistake me for some other person... think they threw their camera or smash their monitor when they view it on their computer...
    you very 'racist' leh, like that describe the korean girls to think that they look so excited when you agree to take photographs with them, they will be so if they see this

Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    haha...great 1 thinks alike sia..

I look like Andy Lau..how abt u?
    Used to be quite good looking. But 10 years + 20 kilos later, I can't really say the same.

Deregistered

Somemore nowadays the girls very smart, use u as backup tyre one, they can't get the guy they want to go out they ask you to bring them out go eat, play, watch movie, all on you.

Save your $$ la, don't waste it on girls. Spend it on yourself! You'd have 2x the money to spend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    This is interesting...Seriously I think if the ger dun like u means she dun like u....no pt dragging for too long...it is very harmful to ur ego and pocket

First time u ask her out alone, she agrees, it only means she doesn't dislike u. After 2-3 times going out means she's trying to test the chemistry...After that if no progress hoho...Very high percentage that you are just 1 way traffic.

Dun ask me y i know all these? cos last time I often do these to gers...Sigh! LOL
    agreed..it's all abt feeling. 1st time is getting to know each other better, and shows that she does not reject u from the start. Subsequent meetings offer more opportunities for both parties to see if they 'match'. After 3 meetings, u'll probably know what's your chances...or how much chance is left.

When girls don't like u, it's no use spending loads on $ on flowers/gifts etc, if she accepts then u r classified as 'robert' already. Seen so much of those boy-chase-girl shows...but things are not gona be as easy as it seems. Chances of failure is very high.

If they like u, u'll know it...esp if they are willing to go on 3rd single date with u.

Whether to wait years for a ger.....this is very subjective. It depends on whether u think is worth the wait or not, just be true to yourself.

Which books do i read?...nope, all these are from experiences and it works for me

maybe they find it like Tan liu lian ?

waiting 5 yrs for a ger is a total WASTE OF TIME IMO

if got chance,5 mths more than enuff liao.

if 5 yrs dun have,50 yrs still the same la

Move on, boy..

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you very 'racist' leh, like that describe the korean girls to think that they look so excited when you agree to take photographs with them, they will be so if they see this
    where got racist?... actually same goes to the other country girls i met.. i wonder what i have that attracts them, maybe they going to take my pic and use as some ghostly images they took... (think i should let u guys see my look now, can't open my eyes, yet trying to finish up my powerpoint... damn... after tomolo i am a free man, any girls wanna date me? pm me your number... )
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Used to be quite good looking. But 10 years + 20 kilos later, I can't really say the same.
    no doubt, u got the basic yandao kia look... after 10 years, u got the yandao look... wonder after another 10 year what u have...

btw rainman = andy lau sia... wonder who look like other stars around here... nxt time can ask rainman be our male model...

Its simple Paul,

You stop once its obvious that you are compromising your male dignity.

The problem with a lot of guys is that they rather believe in hope and be spare tires.. thats when the male starts looking really pathetic.

Guys, better go to sleep lah.

Wooing gals hmm.. never tried. It's always the gals whose wooing me. I don't know why, I'm not good looking, at least I don't think so! and I'm definately not rich! Someday, I hope!
    But I do try to treat all gals like princesses, princesses are always right, always beautiful even on a bad hairday. Just throw away all logic and agree with them, with their heart. Let them feel even when the whole world's gone, you'll still be there (like the song 'A Shoulder to cry on'). Send them small gifts, even a nice mp3 would do. Be yourself, gals luv guys who can poke fun at themselves, or being boyish. Hmm maybe thats the secret? maybe....
    But I learn one thing the hard way, if U don't like the girl, don't go all the way. It's really not worth it, because of me, a gal once waited for me day and night at the library, restaurant (her dad owns a restaurant, always invite me), etc. Really made her cry. Heard her saying to someone "his poems and stories are so sensitive". Maybe thats why she likes me? I don't know, I didn't go along with her advances after that. Maybe I've not been man enough to go ahead, I don't want to hurt her further, but even if I were to went ahead, I'd not me a man as well, I don't luv her.
    Last week 3 of my ex(s) gathered for a dinner with me.. conspiracy??? my god. Long story but pulled it off, phew.
    But I have yet to find a gal I really fancy. Don't know why, maybe I'm gay? hahaha j/k

there are many bigger fishes out there. Forget the shrimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    i have been introducing gals to my friends.

i find this trends of guys nowaday. Guys gave up wooing a gal very fast after a few tries and when he didn't get the response he need, he moves to another gal.

Sometimes I am wondering if this is right? as going after a gal is not like a few emails or 1 to 2 dates, she no response, then gave up.

Going after a gal, need effort and how can the guys expect the gal to immediately fall in love with him and react with positive interest after a few tries? Unless the gal is desperate,right?

Just like learning photography, do u gave up after a few tries? No right!

Seem that my friends have no persistence. ... Or maybe after a few tries, they can sense that the gals are not interested and switch target!

Comments guys? do u gave up wooing a gal after a few tries and switch your target?

For me, i dun, i persist. Even if ultimately, i cannot hold her hand, we will end up as good friends.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast