Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: how long u woo a gal before giving up?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Hey Snowspeeder! Good idea! It will be ClubSnap's Bachelors Club! Only for Members. Ha ha ha ha. Why not, yeah?
    Only singles need apply.

so many gals with so little time.....just fire and forget la.....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    so many gals with so little time.....just fire and forget la.....
    GAM TIA! So can I fire at all your pretty models?

ya lor... some girls seems to enjoy guys "dying over them". Been waiting for 5 years in Secondary school. Waste of time, i doubt i got soo many 5 years.
    Nowadays easier, things/information moves faster, within 6 months, know that the girl no interest in me then go on, though it's painful when u really liked*(no idea if it's love anot) someone. Moving on also takes time. Coz keep having the image of the girl, then all the little things happening around would seems to link back to the past when she is around de. All this things are unpleasant and sad memories

But when u gotten the one you truely love. Love her always. Till you get married... but still continue to feel proud she's yours! hehee, i think i abit old fashioned but i believe thats the way loving someone should be something like this. Cannot rush de, although nowadays things are moving very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeckson Chow
    Hey Snowspeeder! Good idea! It will be ClubSnap's Bachelors Club! Only for Members. Ha ha ha ha. Why not, yeah?
    We have NUG, CUG (coming soon), so this will be CBC, right?

Phildate
    Guests

I give it at least 10mins....

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    yah... simple.. if paul's friends think that wooing girls is like a project thing, den theres onli1 word to call them

childish.

if they think girls are easy prey, den they are wrong. let them go out and experience life. 5 mths..

so are they telling me that my wait of 5 years for this girl is crap ?

think about it...
    This girl is no crap but your mentallity is.

How come I don see .. pple answered

"Girls woo me most of the time "

Think should start to form the CBC already! ClubSnap Bachelors Club! We already have 3 members...

01. SnowSpeeder (Lao Da!)
    02. Zeckson Chow
    03. ESPN
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    GAM TIA! So can I fire at all your pretty models?
    sure anytime....haha......

quote 300n "shooters..ready..fire"....

actually your frens that give up early may not be wrong also becos once there's no "magic" between the guy n gal when 1st met ...80% wun have much development cos gals will shield off any advancement from the guys that they dun really have some sort of feelings. so move on will be better option mah.... guys go NS wasted 2-3 yrs liao ....y waste more on gals...if got chance then go ahead ... no chance liao move on loh... hehee my theory ..n 2 cents worth of tots

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrash
    to some life is short, how many 'five years' do one have to wait for the right gal?

I don't woo girls.. best is to know them as friends first then decide later "character match" or not.

No harm knowing more friends right
    Heh steven, then how you manage to get yourself a wife when u don't woo girls????

song

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish
    actually your frens that give up early may not be wrong also becos once there's no "magic" between the guy n gal when 1st met ...80% wun have much development cos gals will shield off any advancement from the guys that they dun really have some sort of feelings. so move on will be better option mah.... guys go NS wasted 2-3 yrs liao ....y waste more on gals...if got chance then go ahead ... no chance liao move on loh... hehee my theory ..n 2 cents worth of tots

25% of guys and 75% of girls, dun have that 'magic' or 'chemistry' between them. Hence they keep meeting the wrong type of people.

Why guys 25%? Dun you think 7 out of 10 guys are more 'anything goes'?
    and girls are more fickle minded unless they hit their 'expiry date'.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

here's an interesting link via this blog site

Adrian Loo's short Film - Accidentally in Love

Hosted by Adrian Loo , short film by NTU students

( via Lancerlord )
    Last edited by sbs99; 28th April 2005 at 06:42 PM.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by ahbeng
    This girl is no crap but your mentallity is.
    no its not crap, but to learn to give up and carry on. to stop waiting and carry on with life.

its to show that its no point waiting like me as i have learnt my lesson tats why. waiting for someone is totally dependant on the person's way of doing things. one cannot justify that whether waiting is crap or not.

simple. we shouldnt look girls as if they are flickle minded or what-so ever. they are now maybe more modern then they used to be.

therefore, first thing is to change the mentality of the men who choose to view women as a weaker gender or what so ever.

tat girl i have waited for 5 years is no crap. my mentality is no crap. but the fact that different environments we live in, and of course education shapes the way we think of each other. thats why....

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    25% of guys and 75% of girls, dun have that 'magic' or 'chemistry' between them. Hence they keep meeting the wrong type of people.

Why guys 25%? Dun you think 7 out of 10 guys are more 'anything goes'?
    and girls are more fickle minded unless they hit their 'expiry date'.

haha maybe they go to the wrong place to meet ppl?...hehe like pubs, discos etc

your analogy is quite true to certain extend too haha ... gals more choosey n guys .... usually earn less than their opposite gals of the same age (DUE TO NS loh, education level) so at the mercy of gals liao..... sad sad situation.... but wat to do....

Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    How come I don see .. pple answered

"Girls woo me most of the time "

let me be the first then.. wahhahaha

does it matter how long you try? In the first place what's there to try? If you have the self-confidence and honesty in you, you will be able to tell if the girl reciprocate what you've given into the dating process. You don't have to look good or be rich. Girls are naturally attracted to guys that have self-confidence. You'll find them flocking to you naturally.

No point being whiny about how come this guy this and that girl that.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Ladies, if you are reading this thread, like to hear views. Whether good or bad, spit it out!!!

actually its quite simple... from my experience of girls wooing me... girls generally a few types... those who play hard 2 get or those who like to make bookings... those play hard 2 get normally have to wait for those guys who are more forward... hence won't get me lah... den the other booking kind will come after you, den analyse you for few weeks, den launch their attack... thats when guys like me will see wanna reciprocate anot...

actually i dun find myself nice looking nor having a good personality or wat.. just plain & simple, hence those booking systems normally look for this kinda simple targets... den i belong to the 75% who is those anything goes... so its even more simple for me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    actually i dun find myself nice looking nor having a good personality or wat.. just plain & simple, hence those booking systems normally look for this kinda simple targets... den i belong to the 75% who is those anything goes... so its even more simple for me...
    Look who's talking! Not nice looking? From what I gather, you're the KOREAN IDOL to many CS members. Don't make me post your photo here ah!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast