Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 113651565960616263667186 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1928

Thread: Sentosa Thread IX (Dark side,White Side,"Aviation Photographers"...We welcome ALL!)

  1. #1201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    she was the Suzuki babe during the last car show...boy was she hot!!
    back from lunch... wah... u all know so many race babes le..

  2. #1202
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    u planning to take this afternoon and tmr also right... then will have long long weekend again
    i already mc..
    haha.. sunday then go back to work.
    today last day of mc...

  3. #1203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Wow,

    First - with only leaves
    Now - no more leaves ?

    Later the mod will band me from coming in here how ?
    Did someone mentioned "leaves"?

  4. #1204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    back from lunch... wah... u all know so many race babes le..
    Yah lor all know so many but bo jio one...

  5. #1205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    ya lo, they keep for themselves la...

  6. #1206
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    my immediate boss wants me to widen my jobscope.
    i was like what the hell!
    really wonder how my fellow colleague (called s) managed to physco boss to delegate half his responsibilities to me.
    i dont mind the taking over his (s) jobscope, but it is his working behaviour that made him the most hated guy in the company. imagine u need to clean the mess, rebuilt rappo with vendors and worst taking over his current projects (3 main projects).
    why he is the most hated guy - he is a taichi master.

    no mood liao.... thinking abt my next step, how to clean the mess he has made. haiz.....

  7. #1207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    my immediate boss wants me to widen my jobscope.
    i was like what the hell!
    really wonder how my fellow colleague (called s) managed to physco boss to delegate half his responsibilities to me.
    i dont mind the taking over his (s) jobscope, but it is his working behaviour that made him the most hated guy in the company. imagine u need to clean the mess, rebuilt rappo with vendors and worst taking over his current projects (3 main projects).
    why he is the most hated guy - he is a taichi master.

    no mood liao.... thinking abt my next step, how to clean the mess he has made. haiz.....
    i feel ur pain man... my old saf camp was something like that

    try "tai chi-ing" the stuff back to him? so he can burn his own a**?

  8. #1208
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Si beh sian....I'm in!

  9. #1209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Si beh sian....I'm in!
    you're home you mean

  10. #1210
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i feel ur pain man... my old saf camp was something like that

    try "tai chi-ing" the stuff back to him? so he can burn his own a**?
    actually i have something i mind.
    if i can take over half his jobscope, wat do u think?
    how ppl will look at him? he has double masters, 5 yrs more experience in the current field, but age is catching up.

  11. #1211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    actually i have something i mind.
    if i can take over half his jobscope, wat do u think?
    how ppl will look at him? he has double masters, 5 yrs more experience in the current field, but age is catching up.
    double masters??
    EDGE him out.......
    since u can do what he can do, why they bother hiring him for, and since he's a double masters, his lvl of pay should be significant ba...

  12. #1212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    actually i have something i mind.
    if i can take over half his jobscope, wat do u think?
    how ppl will look at him? he has double masters, 5 yrs more experience in the current field, but age is catching up.
    You'll be the next successor .. and you will sit his place sooner than you think

  13. #1213
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Sian.... kill him!

  14. #1214
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sian.... kill him!
    u said u r an angel.

    so how can u kill???

    tsk tsk tsk tsk.........

  15. #1215
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    every work place has few black sheeps.
    they r mgmt's punching bag.
    they r the target when managers wants to vent their angers.
    they r there hired to give resistance to other departments (politics)

  16. #1216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    well, the reverse is also true..
    every workplace has some good sheep,
    they do all their work
    they clear other pp's shi*
    they end up doing more work than normal
    they get e same pay...

  17. #1217
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    You'll be the next successor .. and you will sit his place sooner than you think
    i dont think so.
    based on current section boss style, we will stay status quo.
    he has no LP. only knows how to bit and bark, but heck he knows the process well. he cant even lead customer audits. so, this is my section boss.
    world has changed, need to work to accomodate bosses (a top down type), esp those w/o LP.

  18. #1218
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    well, the reverse is also true..
    every workplace has some good sheep,
    they do all their work
    they clear other pp's shi*
    they end up doing more work than normal
    they get e same pay...
    those are call YES MEN. boots licking yes men.

  19. #1219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i dont think so.
    based on current section boss style, we will stay status quo.
    he has no LP. only knows how to bit and bark, but heck he knows the process well. he cant even lead customer audits. so, this is my section boss.
    world has changed, need to work to accomodate bosses (a top down type), esp those w/o LP.
    There are these pple with hell kinda paper qulifications but sucks at work..
    my work place is like that, right NW?
    But we have out way of handling them, coz they cannot do without us!

  20. #1220
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    u said u r an angel.

    so how can u kill???

    tsk tsk tsk tsk.........
    markccm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •