Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548536893 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1928

Thread: Sentosa Thread IX (Dark side,White Side,"Aviation Photographers"...We welcome ALL!)

  1. #841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Thanks NiteWolf! btw, where is Riceball? If i use Reflector, then i dun need to use flash, rite? What color relector i need to buy? Silver or White, i suppose.

    Time will be 430pm at Esplanade. me and my 2 graduating frens. So i suppose 1 fren can help position reflector while i take pictures.
    Still good to use flash light .... reflector needs ... thot espn offerred his help .
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #842
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    6pm faster come leh....

    i wanna get out of office liao.

    very very sian
    Me too... now doing my webpage Think can finish by tonight and launch it liao

  3. #843
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    still have to go for classes tonight.

    wonder if i can keep awake during lecture later.

    i may just sit there & stone....

  4. #844
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    still have to go for classes tonight.

    wonder if i can keep awake during lecture later.

    i may just sit there & stone....
    Stoning is good. Do it. Just skip lessons la, lessons are a waste of time.

  5. #845
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Stoning is good. Do it. Just skip lessons la, lessons are a waste of time.
    siao ah?

    June my exams liao.

    skip.... waste my school fees leh

  6. #846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Time will be 430pm at Esplanade. me and my 2 graduating frens. So i suppose 1 fren can help position reflector while i take pictures.
    might look weird getting a uni grad decked out in full gown to help hold reflector though, and it might be quite hot for them to squat and hold reflectors too (maybe some angle the person holding reflector might need to squat etc too)

  7. #847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Nope, flash is not necessary, however you can use the flash to bounce from the reflector to highlight your friends if you want.

    You will need to use the silver side of the reflector. Most reflector comes with silver/gold/black/diffuser/white.

    Thanks ESPN! So if i buy Reflector, i can position it anywhere that cast light on my frens' faces right?

    In that case i will buy it tomorrow liao. Which place to reco? CP?

  8. #848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Thanks ESPN! So if i buy Reflector, i can position it anywhere that cast light on my frens' faces right?

    In that case i will buy it tomorrow liao. Which place to reco? CP?
    Suggest get it from east gear .. the 5 in 1 type ... think nw75 brought it ..err forgotten how much ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room. If you found:
    0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
    6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
    9-10 items, u r normal
    11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
    13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 People in the world can do it.

    here



  10. #850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Suggest get it from east gear .. the 5 in 1 type ... think nw75 brought it ..err forgotten how much ??
    Kam sia. I guess gui zup kor only rite, should not cost a bomb.

    I guess I will use reflector and the omnibounce that comes with the SB-80DX, tilting at angle say 45 degrees. Is that a good setting?

  11. #851
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    siao ah?

    June my exams liao.

    skip.... waste my school fees leh
    Lessons are waste of money what... buy trinities more impt.

  12. #852
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Lessons are waste of money what... buy trinities more impt.
    doing both at the same time is better

  13. #853
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Kam sia. I guess gui zup kor only rite, should not cost a bomb.

    I guess I will use reflector and the omnibounce that comes with the SB-80DX, tilting at angle say 45 degrees. Is that a good setting?
    You're shooting in bright day light, shadows on the face are filled in using reflector, so why you still need to use SB-800?

  14. #854
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room. If you found:
    0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
    6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
    9-10 items, u r normal
    11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
    13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 People in the world can do it.

    here


    Done it and clear it before liao

  15. #855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Done it and clear it before liao
    I'm stuck ... clue ...

  16. #856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Kam sia. I guess gui zup kor only rite, should not cost a bomb.

    I guess I will use reflector and the omnibounce that comes with the SB-80DX, tilting at angle say 45 degrees. Is that a good setting?
    should be ard $70 for 80cm round reflectors .. corerect me if I am wrong ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room. If you found:
    0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
    6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
    9-10 items, u r normal
    11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
    13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 People in the world can do it.

    here


    wah .. you all so free to play ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  18. #858
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    I'm stuck ... clue ...
    Stuck where?

  19. #859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room. If you found:
    0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit
    6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
    9-10 items, u r normal
    11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
    13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 People in the world can do it.

    here


    ahh.. the famous crisom room...
    went thro it a long time ago.. hehe

    nice fun for pp who haven tried it b4 though...

  20. #860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    I'm stuck ... clue ...
    which part?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •