Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Help needed for newbie on Film Negatives.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Arrow Help needed for newbie on Film Negatives.

    Hi fellowclubsnappers,

    Is there any specific film negatives thats good for Wedding shots ( Indoors)
    Saw somewhere that Kodak has a series for low light situations, can't remember the name.
    Other than those commercial 35mm film negatives that i can buy over the counter, what other options are there. thanks for yr time.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Fuji Press 800

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Fuji Press 800
    thanks for the fast reply. i can get it from cathay, i presume?

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Fuji Press 800
    PRO COMMENT!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    thanks for the fast reply. i can get it from cathay, i presume?
    yupz

    espn sD

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    thanks so much.....

  7. #7

    Default

    wah ... the guru is going to shoot wedding liao ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    wah ... the guru is going to shoot wedding liao ..
    enough hor....

    KO NS

    I was never a guru to start with... wait the real Guru sitting beside me last night laugh until flip over then you know..

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    enough hor....

    KO NS

    I was never a guru to start with... wait the real Guru sitting beside me last night laugh until flip over then you know..
    You are the newbie guru mah ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    You are the newbie guru mah ...
    dun try to shift title hor.... i thought you were the one??

  11. #11

    Default

    if u want soft colours..try the kodak porta NC/VC 400..... i tink it can be safely pushed to 640 ....

    I stand by it for its colours....

    cheers..

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default

    Fuji Press 800 ain't cheap, $6.50 per roll from CP. I have 10 rolls for sale at $6 each. Drop me a PM if interested.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Fuji Press 800 ain't cheap, $6.50 per roll from CP. I have 10 rolls for sale at $6 each. Drop me a PM if interested.
    Hi there,
    tell me more about fuji press 800 and any other better film cos I'm a film user.Most of the time I used only normal fuji film iso 200.



  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    I love Fuji Reala 100 for it's saturation..
    dun have much prob wif it's slow speed since i use hammerhead flash...

    If not, can try NPC, NPS, etc loh... the colors will be more neutral. Great for nice skin tones...

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Fuji Press 800 ain't cheap, $6.50 per roll from CP. I have 10 rolls for sale at $6 each. Drop me a PM if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    if u want soft colours..try the kodak porta NC/VC 400..... i tink it can be safely pushed to 640 ....

    I stand by it for its colours....

    cheers..

    thanks for all yr advice...i will try out before i use it on my friend's actual day...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Fuji Press 800 ain't cheap, $6.50 per roll from CP. I have 10 rolls for sale at $6 each. Drop me a PM if interested.
    thanks... will drop a mail if i am interested.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi there,
    tell me more about fuji press 800 and any other better film cos I'm a film user.Most of the time I used only normal fuji film iso 200.



    do a search and you will be amaze like me...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •