Thread: Starhub "simplifies" pay TV packages?

Default Starhub "simplifies" pay TV packages?

Simplify? Really? What does this mean for consumers?

StarHub Simplifies Pay TV Packages - HardwareZone.com.sg

Default Re: Starhub "simplifies" pay TV packages?

Simply paying more, one way or the other
    EOS

Seems like it ... tot their stock price quite inflated liao, so probably trying to increase revenue to support the price but can't find any other creative ways

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Simply paying more, one way or the other

Well, maybe below is their attempt to be creative? .... I wonder why can't they simply adopt the "pay depending what you watch" (e.g. like per sec billing for mobile phone) rather than the "buffet" style?

StarHub Set to Roll Out Five HD & 11 TV Anywhere Channels Tomorrow - HardwareZone.com.sg

Just got a call from them offering existing broad band customer 24 months free cable TV. Not sure what the cable channel package consist of, was told that its a new promotion that they are having.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Any epl content? Really cannot to dump mio.

Under the new ruling they have to share content this season but at what price....? Stink Tel is going to court to prevent it when they still bid for the exclusive right after knowing that there is not more exclusive programming any more in SIN. All provider will have to share content.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

I brought the recorder box for few hundreds. When I upgrade to hd, I m renting it. Really feels like an idiot now. If not for history and geography channels in hd, I mght term it long time ago.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Sound like a larger "buffet" ... aiyo, why can't i simply pay for what i want to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Just got a call from them offering existing broad band customer 24 months free cable TV. Not sure what the cable channel package consist of, was told that its a new promotion that they are having.

So how much more "pain" will you endure before cutting the cord?

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I brought the recorder box for few hundreds. When I upgrade to hd, I m renting it. Really feels like an idiot now. If not for history and geography channels in hd, I mght term it long time ago.