Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When taking photo during open events

ahahha ya, i saw alot of kpo ppl

wat to do, cos it is an open events...

Guess we as a photographer must find a better wat to take photos

its common.... the only silly thing is when pple start showing off the camera... muhahahaha...

tats when the fun begins....

i wonder if that person is in CS, theres a few event photographers.. used to rival me with their cameras, and worse, tried to intimidate others and challenged others. very childish...

i remember there was this guy with a small cam and he came late and tried to squeeze into the front row from the fifth row. I was on the second row. I was wondering how he managed to get to the front row so easily and the reason was simply he got VERY strong body odour! I tried to reason out with him that he shouldn't be like that but when he opened his mouth, I gave up ..... i changed position immediately.
    So probably before a big event, try not to bathe for 7 days and also dont brush your teeth for a month! probably this might work ......hehe ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    i remember there was this guy with a small cam and he came late and tried to squeeze into the front row from the fifth row. I was on the second row. I was wondering how he managed to get to the front row so easily and the reason was simply he got VERY strong body odour! I tried to reason out with him that he shouldn't be like that but when he opened his mouth, I gave up ..... i changed position immediately.
    So probably before a big event, try not to bathe for 7 days and also dont brush your teeth for a month! probably this might work ......hehe ....
    den he better not step on my, coz i will use strong words on him... hahaha.. simple.. spoil his day, and make sure the pple surrounding u are supporting u.

lol i wonder if mr ladderman will come in to give u some advice??

Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    lol i wonder if mr ladderman will come in to give u some advice??
    who mr ladderman ?? wha.. sounds tall... =p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12