I’m heading to Cape Cod later this month and I’ll be teaching a weekend-long Lightroom 5 workshop. The class is through Orleans Camera Store and they’ve got a great weekend planned. Here’s the deal. On Saturday, I’ll be doing a classroom-style workshop of Lightroom 5 where we’ll cover everything from organizing your photos and setting up your catalog and a good photo management system, to editing your photos using the Develop module and even some Photoshop. The seating is limited to 100 people and there’s only about 10 spots left so grab a seat because it’ll sell out by next week. Then on Sunday, there’s a more intimate class of 20 students that will meet in the morning for an early sunrise shoot. We’ll grab breakfast, and then head into the classroom for some more 1-on-1 teaching, critiques, and Lightroom training. Sunday is actually sold out, but you never know. Some one may cancel at the last minute so you could always call up to see if you can get on a waiting list.
Here’s the link for more info and to sign up. I spoke to the folks over at Orleans camera store this week and they’re psyched… I’m psyched… so if you’re in the area I hope you can make it (only if you’ll be psyched though)
Thanks and have a great weekend.