Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys : do you sample your friend's food ?

i dun see what's wrong with that too,
    do it most of the times with my closer buddies..
    same point as CLQ mentioned, esp when we go to a more high class restaurant we haven been b4, we usually order different dishes, then we'll just take a piece each and see which is nice and which is not.

Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    usualli i wait until my fren is full then i finish up the leftovers
    i like your kind... nxt time we go eat together... cos sometimes i cannot finish my food, den its such a waste...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

quite normal to me, my family, my friends and some colleagues. i know some female friends who dun mind sharing straw too. but personally, i dun share straw.

我的胃大如宇宙
    but my pockets aren't as deep....

...sure you can sample my food. Ohh by the way, my last weekend test results came back. I'm tested positive for H..... hello? Hello?? still want to sample?

I have more female friends so, find sharing food with them quite the norm. But I do realise that sharing food with guys feels abit different, unless is just sharing side dishes or Chinese dishes. Hope it's not a sign of a "cheehong"

I used to have a guyfriend who was very anti dish-sharing.
    He said "What do you think i am? A girl?!"

H..... High blood pressure right?

Maybe I'm abit doublestandard cos don't mind sharing saliva with girl but not with guy haha.

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Maybe I'm abit doublestandard cos don't mind sharing saliva with girl but not with guy haha.
    same here... girls dun mind sharing mine as well... but den i limit myself to 1:10 lah, meaning 1 guy to 10 girls, if another guy comes in, den i dun share liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by kex
    what did u feed them ? HAHAHA!

i dun find anything wrong with sharing food la,it's like eating Zi cha in kopitiam,everyone take some..

Proper food la dey... LOL.. We were trying out the different spaghettis la...

kex Firefox

Quote Originally Posted by chriszzz
    This one's for guys. Lets say you and some friends go to a restaurant for a meal. Now would you ask your friend for a sample of his food ? And in return let him sample yours ?

I know girls do this all the time, but as a guy, I personally don't. But some guy friends of mine say that it is normal for them to do so. So I am curious is this a common practice among guys or am I missing something ?
    differs between individuals and level of closeness.

but the key thing is to: ASK.

well, i should say it's easier to OFFER. ask em if they wanna try. if they say yes, they'll invariably offer a piece of theirs.

if not, order another set for yourself loh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12