Thread: Which? Nokia 3230 or O2 Xphone II?

Default Which? Nokia 3230 or O2 Xphone II?

Hi Guys.
    Something off photography topics. I'm caught inbetween these 2 handphones. Nokia 3230 or O2 Xphone II. Price difference about $100. Nokia 3230 $598 while O2 Xphone $498. Need some opinon on these 2 phones. If you are using them now (or used them before), may I know how good it is? I know both are smart phones. Dunno which to choose. Sigh.... Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCoolBeer
    Hi Guys.
    Something off photography topics. I'm caught inbetween these 2 handphones. Nokia 3230 or O2 Xphone II. Price difference about $100. Nokia 3230 $598 while O2 Xphone $498. Need some opinon on these 2 phones. If you are using them now (or used them before), may I know how good it is? I know both are smart phones. Dunno which to choose. Sigh.... Thanks in advance. Cheers.
    Depends if you would prefer a Symbian OS to Windows Mobile.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

I gave up on nokia long ago. Owned 3210=hang 7520=hang 8310=hang 7610 (or sth, 1st cam phone)=hang, newer cam phone nokia=hang

my god, and the casings are real cheapo. Just personal view, model u mentioned heard it isnt that good as well, it's got some issues like untimely demise of the battery, lcd. Let's hear more comments. Btw, real lame commercials, nokia

i've never used a nokia before and probably never will. i've seen my friend usnig this 3230 and its very slow... you could have probably doze off while waiting and spiders had finished making their webs. nah! not that slow but it is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc
    I gave up on nokia long ago. Owned 3210=hang 7520=hang 8310=hang 7610 (or sth, 1st cam phone)=hang, newer cam phone nokia=hang

my god, and the casings are real cheapo. Just personal view, model u mentioned heard it isnt that good as well, it's got some issues like untimely demise of the battery, lcd. Let's hear more comments. Btw, real lame commercials, nokia

oh so unfortunate....anyway, all phones after xx10 series got quality control problems that's why they hang. If they don't hang, they reset.
    i already bycott Nokia since long time ago as they are just replacing the phone with new skins, no added functionality, only out to earn your money.

BTW, i'm using O2 xphone (not version 2) now.

My vote goes to xphone2. Using one for music, schedule and instant messenging. With miniSD you can expand it's storage to store music, ebooks, pictures and some software. Battery life is quite good and you use any mini USB cable to connect to PC or USB power adaptor to charge it.

Cheers
    John